No $$money$$ Game

El Paso Eagle

This is the cool part... this is the part where you ARE actually in control... just get out your fat checkbook and fix it.

True, we have to get to the point where we actually make more money from home games, against anybody, than we do from going on the road for payouts. We need the money....especially when we are supposedly trying to raise money for a stadium.

True, we have to get to the point where we actually make more money from home games, against anybody, than we do from going on the road for payouts. We need the money....especially when we are supposedly trying to raise money for a stadium.

Anyone brave enough to say Title IX

Anyone brave enough to say Title IX

The fact is that we need the money... why we need the money doesn't change anything. People who bitch about Title IX are dumb. It's pointless. It's like me bitching about the weather in Shreveport. It's always gonna be there in August. So why waste my breath.

Appalachian State, Troy and Arkansas State....have all their head coaches for anywhere from 5-18 years. They're not new coaches. This is Dodge's first game.

And, this is no worse than the 65-0 loss by Dickey at UT. The difference? Dickey burned clock...TD doesn't. BTW....that same year that we lost 65-0 to UT.....we won the Belt and went to the NO Bowl.

Steve Roberts inherited a team that had won three games the prior 2 years and lost his first game at ASU to Virginia Tech 63-7 and VT was calling fair catch on punts with no one within 15 yards of the return man to avoid making it worse.

Turning around ain't easy unless the other coach leaves something in the stable (MTSU last year).

Knox,

You know I respect you, but I must disagree. Stoops was breaking in a brand new QB and has Miami next week. All bets are off in the first half and everthing is fair game IMO. I have no problem with OU tonight and Stoops is anything but classless. I hate Oklahoma as much as the next Texan, but at some point our guys have to make plays.

IMO

BTW, thanks for the call tonight!

Edited by SouthBendGreen

Patrick,

After calming down a bit I will agree Stoops is not the lowest person on earth. You are correct in the 4th he could have made it really bad. And on second thought I guess I could really never hate anyone as much as ND.

GO MEAN GREEN

God! I hate Stoops, and I hate seeing things from his point of view.

But keep in mind that OU has been catching hell from everyone all off season (and well they should....the arrogant bastards), and then right before kick-off, Michigan gets taken down by a 1-AA school.

At that point he couldn't possibly look past us to next weeks game with Miami. He had to make sure we were dead.....AK-47-(as-explained-by-Samuel L. Jackson-in-Jackie Brown) dead.

Then he could let up.