Outside Athletic Center

Boomer23

I love it... Show those boys (oh sorry, MEN) that they are supported and we are rooting for them!!

Does anyone know if they are going to have (or did have) a send off for them? It would be cool for them to have a great send off as they head North to upset OU. :D

I don't know if they are having a sendoff. I do know that they aren't leaving until Saturday at 1:00

I'm thinking this might be a psychological tool...have everything pregamed out friday and saturday morning...arrive an hour before the game, stretch out and ready to go...no time to be intimidated.

Maybe those new Taylenol commercials will give them strength to rewrite them after the rain.

Would this be regular rain...or chocolate rain?

I've ripped Talons in the past...but, if the Talons had a hand in this, I will be the first to say good job and thank you.

Edited by JayDub

I know we are playing OU (and I happen to be an OU fan second to my Mean Green so no flack please!) but I like what Stoops does with his team before each home game.

He takes them all to a hotel friday night and they just hang out with the team, that way there is no distrations and they can spend time getting ready for the task at hand.

1:00pm seems like a late time to get started. I'm leaving at 9am!

I know we are playing OU (and I happen to be an OU fan second to my Mean Green so no flack please!) but I like what Stoops does with his team before each home game.

He takes them all to a hotel friday night and they just hang out with the team, that way there is no distrations and they can spend time getting ready for the task at hand.

1:00pm seems like a late time to get started. I'm leaving at 9am!

If I'm not mistaken just about every coaches puts their team up in a hotel the night before a game (home or away) for those reason

I would not be at all suprised to find out that the NT team will be in an area hotel friday night, then they will get to the AC for breakfeast, some last minute film study and game planning, eat a good lunch, get on the bus at 1, get to norman around 3:30 - 4:00 and start with their pre-game routine.