Fouts August 25, 2007

KingDL1

Great photos. Does the trailer belong to the Green Brigade ?

You know, except for the fact that the field is 40 miles from the stands, Fouts looks nice from a distance. I never really notice the carvings along the top of the stadium. I wonder if those could be removed and used in some way at the new stadium ?

Thanks Boise

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

We should have double decked the "luxury" suites. If nothing else, we should at least put up a fake 2nd story on top that extends out from either side of the press box and sell advertising space on it or something. Any Photoshop experts out there?

Keith

Aside from the Eagle logo missing from the center of the filed, is there a reason the Sun Belt logos are absent? Probably haven't added the logos for the new season, but I always thought they were permanent.

I was just thinking how nice it was to have a completely clean field. With no huge gaudy logos on it. There is a Sun Belt logo at the end of the field, and I'd prefer to keep it that way. If our logo isn't on the field itself, I don't think we should have that conference logo on it.

I was just thinking how nice it was to have a completely clean field. With no huge gaudy logos on it. There is a Sun Belt logo at the end of the field, and I'd prefer to keep it that way. If our logo isn't on the field itself, I don't think we should have that conference logo on it.

I’ve gotta agree the stadium itself is still a hell hole but the field looks great as is.