Unt Athletics And Nt Exes Gathering @ Tj Hartfords

GabeGMG

This should really be a great event for everyone! Kudos go out to Jamie with the athletic department and Mark from the NT Exes in helping us at T. J. Hartford's to make this happen.

We'll have $1.25 domestic drafts, $2 wells, and half-price margaritas until 6:00.

And don't forget to wear a North Texas shirt or hat, so that you can get your free chips & salsa.

North Texas cheerleaders will also be at the event placing cheek tattoos on kids and Scrappy will be there as well (the kids are going to love this!)

And don't forget that kid's can play nickel games in our gameroom with any kid's meal purchase.

Sorry if this post got too salesy. We are very excited to welcome the entire UNT community in to our restaurant on the 18th. As a Mean Green fan and NT Exes member myself, this will just be a spectacular event!

Hope to see you there!

Edited by BonfireBrian

My wife and I will be there. We have eaten at TJ Hartford's several times and have always enjoyed ourselves. This should be a fun event for the whole family. The "Sink Navy" T-shirts will be there for sale along with Exes membership "stuff". The Athletic Dept. will have posters, schedules, etc., etc. And with the cheerleaders there doing the "cheek" thing with the eagle decals, everyone should have a blast...hey...free chips and salso and $1.25 pints and cheerleaders....what's not to like???

The event will run from 1PM to 6PM on the 18th. See you there...and wear your Mean Green "stuff". Thanks to T J Hartford's for wanting to do something to support UNT! We need more folks like this...thanks for the support. Now, let's get the Mean Green Nation out to support TJ Hartford's.

GO MEAN GREEN!

My wife and I will be there. We have eaten at TJ Hartford's several times and have always enjoyed ourselves. This should be a fun event for the whole family. The "Sink Navy" T-shirts will be there for sale along with Exes membership "stuff". The Athletic Dept. will have posters, schedules, etc., etc. And with the cheerleaders there doing the "cheek" thing with the eagle decals, everyone should have a blast...hey...free chips and salso and $1.25 pints and cheerleaders....what's not to like???

The event will run from 1PM to 6PM on the 18th. See you there...and wear your Mean Green "stuff". Thanks to T J Hartford's for wanting to do something to support UNT! We need more folks like this...thanks for the support. Now, let's get the Mean Green Nation out to support TJ Hartford's.

GO MEAN GREEN!

Kram,

The more we have this Saturday, the more likely we are to do events like this in the future. Show up in force and let's it again soon!

Kram,

The more we have this Saturday, the more likely we are to do events like this in the future. Show up in force and let's it again soon!

My wife and I will be there getting last minute bus sign ups for OU. You can go online to pay by credit card at www.NTExes.org or I can take a check and register you at the event. Either way do it NOW as these are absolutely the last 30 seats on the second bus. Pick ups at Farmer's Branch Dart Station at 11AM and east Fouts parking lot at Noon Sat. 9/01. $30. NTE members $35. non-members

This is the Hartfords we went and watched the Sun Belt championship basketball game at. A good place with good people and the other patrons seemed nice as well. Some guy (non-North Texas) told me congrats after we won when I walked by wearing my green gear. It was nice.

Great place, I have been there often. I'll be there! Spy camera in tow. ;)