Green Grenade Ii Is Looking For Rider To Ou Game

NT80

GGII is still having computer problems but wanted to tell all on the board "GMG!". He is anxious for the season to start and says he has an extra OU ticket and is looking for someone to ride with him to Norman. If you ever wanted to hear all the North Texas stories you never heard...this is your chance. A day with the great GG and NT/OU game to boot. PM me for contact info...

GGII is still having computer problems but wanted to tell all on the board "GMG!". He is anxious for the season to start and says he has an extra OU ticket and is looking for someone to ride with him to Norman. If you ever wanted to hear all the North Texas stories you never heard...this is your chance. A day with the great GG and NT/OU game to boot. PM me for contact info...

I'm DJ/Emcee'ing a wedding reception that Game Day, but whoever takes GGII up on his ride offer will have the time of their Mean Green life. I'm jealous with whoever gets that seat already. (I'll be taping the game so I can see it later that PM).

GMG!

PMG DJ/Emceeing a wedding reception? I'd rather experience that than NT/OU.....Okay, maybe not. :ph34r:

:lol:

At $200 + an hour (many times) I just cannot cancel this gig to go to Norman. Texas Weddings quarterly did a survey that said DFW area DJ's make an average of $750 to $3,000 per wedding reception. Those number$ have to be happening in the Greater North Dallas area because they just haven't caught on out here in Parker County, Texas, just yet. Of course, its also a matter of who you know as far as wedding planners--like almost any business in America.

After 25 years in the education business (with total burn-out toward the end of that), this is now what I do. Only bad part of the mobile DJ business are that Saturdays are many times a work day for me now; albeit, I am doing my best to schedule around Mean Green/Dodge Ball/Game Day Saturdays because I just cannot miss the history I feel we all will be experiencing with all this. And what the heck, I took enough music courses at UNT (electives) to where I even thought about it being a minor at one brief time. (The piano barrier would have been murderous for me at UNT, though). :blink::)

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

GG II says he is pleased to announce that the great former 1975 NT player Sears Woods (of NT win over Tennessee fame) will ride to the OU game with Rick. Watch out SoonerLand! :rolleyes:

Has Sears Woods ever spent any time with GG.....I mean as a captive audience? :blink:

I've taken the ride......and heard the stories/monologue. To this day, I'm still in awe of his verbal........ stamina. Yeah, that's the word. B)