I'm A Little Disappointed In Dodge Right Now

emmitt01

I know! What a slacker!! :D Must be that football camp that is going on this week. Speaking of which, my son attended the one day junior/senior camp yesterday and there must have been 150 + kids in attendance. There were a lot of good looking athletes there with plenty of size and speed. TD told everyone in attendance that there will be a new stadium in '09 or '10.

At the end of camp and right before everyone ate lunch, the assistant coaches hooked up with the kids in the areas they recruite and had a chat session. I was very impressed with the days activities. We will definetly see some benefit with Dodge and crew.

I know! What a slacker!! :D Must be that football camp that is going on this week. Speaking of which, my son attended the one day junior/senior camp yesterday and there must have been 150 + kids in attendance. There were a lot of good looking athletes there with plenty of size and speed. TD told everyone in attendance that there will be a new stadium in '09 or '10.

At the end of camp and right before everyone ate lunch, the assistant coaches hooked up with the kids in the areas they recruite and had a chat session. I was very impressed with the days activities. We will definetly see some benefit with Dodge and crew.

I have been fairly reserved about the whole stadium issue but there has been too many instances of either Coach D or his assistants mentioning a specific time frame to not believe they have been told by RV. I am starting to believe 09 is believable.

Considering they have to move when I-35 begins expanding in 2010 the timeframe seems like a requirement - not just a wish.

Oh yea....

Dodge Sucks! Bring back Dickey!

KIDDING!!!!!!!

Todd Dodge can't be like Bill Parcells and have a press confenence every day. Given teh slow football news these days, he would have nothing to say and none of the reporters would have any questions. Dodge would sit there and you could hear the crickets cherping. How exciting is that.

It's been over a week and nobody has committed. What's going on around here? :P

I think he sleeps. There are reports that he does, in fact, require sleep. Now, this conflicts reports that his superhuman talent is fueled by a special chamber (provided by a race of superhuman football coaches) he only spends 10 minutes a day in. I could be wrong about him needing sleep, but I'm sure his superhuman feats of football-coaching-ness take great strain on him.

I think he sleeps. There are reports that he does, in fact, require sleep. Now, this conflicts reports that his superhuman talent is fueled by a special chamber (provided by a race of superhuman football coaches) he only spends 10 minutes a day in. I could be wrong about him needing sleep, but I'm sure his superhuman feats of football-coaching-ness take great strain on him.

nah