New Commitment

Huff

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For 2008??

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I was hoping that by now we would be attracting the attention of LB's who were more in the size range of 6'3" X 235lbs........with dorsal fins.......... and multiple rows of serrated teeth. B)

You are using my recruiting book too, eh? Maybe this new commit was recruited as a running back. :whistling1:

If you have seen this young man play, then you would realize what type of ballplayer he is. This is an excellent committment....a somewhat shorter version of Taylor Casey, and Tomlin still has a few years to grow.

Man...this kid must be smart too...rivals says he scored a 1910 on his SAT.

I love linebackers who wear that elevated neck brace...so throwback and hardcore.

Kinda looks like a John Lynch type player...and if he helps open up an SLC pipeline the future look very bright

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I was hoping that by now we would be attracting the attention of LB's who were more in the size range of 6'3" X 235lbs........with dorsal fins.......... and multiple rows of serrated teeth. B)

I'm with you SilverEagle! I know the kid has a nice write up on Rivals but please no more undersized kids. Yea, he may be moved to some other position, he's a Carroll kid, Dodge knows him, trust in Dodge etc etc....

I'm with you SilverEagle! I know the kid has a nice write up on Rivals but please no more undersized kids. Yea, he may be moved to some other position, he's a Carroll kid, Dodge knows him, trust in Dodge etc etc....

I'm understanding where you guys stand. I just can't help but admit that it angers me to think at some point we're going to be in the mindset of passing over those "undersized" gems.

I wouldn't care if I was UT, Ohio State, or Akron, after what I saw I would have never passed up the opportunity to recruit a Scott Hall, Brad Kassel, Brandon Kennedy, or Taylor Casey. I considered myself lucky to have witnessed them play, and am thankful Dickey put them on scholly. Is that so wrong of me?