Pictures Form Practice

EastTexasMG

Even after compressing the pics they still won't load.

I have not downloaded pics onto here either so I can't help you with that, but I would also like to know how. Some have downloaded pics to a free host site like photobucket or you-tube then just put a link on here to them at that site.

1.jpg

I had a snag on my server, something is messed up like my permissions, I was trying to help out EastTexasMG. I have a page made with 37 photos that EastTexasMG took. It should be up soon, sorry for the wait.

Edited by KingDL1

Guest GrayEagleOne

Many thanks to East Texas MG for sharing his pictures from practice.

From what I can tell, we either have quite a few walkons or there has been some number swiitching from last year.

There also seems to be a few position changes. Keronna Henderson (#30) has apparently switched to defense since there is no fullback on this offense. Brian Nelson (17) has switched from DB to WR, at least for the spring.

Nick Foster is absolutely HUGE. If he has good footwork, I hope that he starts. It soesn't look as if anyone can run over him and by the time they run around him the play will be downfield.

On the left side of the picture where Fitzgerald and Chris Nel are both in the air going for the ball, the kid with his hands in his pockets in the background is Riley Dodge (or Rodge, if we stick we the family nicknames).

Edited by EastTexasMG

Guest GrayEagleOne

Green Crazy, I believe that #9 is Eddrick Gilmore. If he were participating in spring training he would have on a green jersey but since he is not allowed to actively practice, it wouldn't matter. He is expected back this fall and his being there observing would seem to confirm that.

For scrimmage purposes, I believe that a punter is considered a defensive player so it's possible that he was wearing #25 green and Montgomery waaring #25 white. New players often aren't assigned their permanent numbers until the beginning of fall practice.

Green Crazy, I believe that #9 is Eddrick Gilmore. If he were participating in spring training he would have on a green jersey but since he is not allowed to actively practice, it wouldn't matter. He is expected back this fall and his being there observing would seem to confirm that.

For scrimmage purposes, I believe that a punter is considered a defensive player so it's possible that he was wearing #25 green and Montgomery waaring #25 white. New players often aren't assigned their permanent numbers until the beginning of fall practice.

#9 was a QB.

Here is a brief description of each photo. I have numbered them based on which column they appeared (right and left).

L1(the very first picture): warmup

R1: Qb & WR drill, 2 lines of Wrs and 2 Qbs

L2: Dodge (Black shirt/ White hat) setting up for QB drill

R2: Meager and Fentriss

L3: Fentriss running the bubble screen drill that I talked about

R3: Meager running throught the motions, Tune watching

L4: More Drills

R4: More Drills, Dodge working with Woody in the background

L5: More drills

R5: Ford and Phillips

L6: Brian Nelson

R6: Team Meeting

L7 Brian Nelson, Dodge and Tune in the background

R7: Victor Gill

L8 & R8: Matt Phillips

L9: Meager

R9: More Drills

L10: Dodge talking to the team, Mrs. Dodge (the lady in white) in the background

R10: Team Meeting

L11:Dodge announcing Meager as the starter, just kidding

R11: WR vs DB drill

L12: Fentriss

R12: More Drills

L13 & R13: WR vs DB

L14: Fitzgerald vs Neal, Riley in background

R14: Phillips

L15: Phillips

R15: WR vs DB

L16: Meager and Fitz

R16: Gary Oubre