Unt's Own American Idol...

Ibleedgreen

Well...I'll say something. America screwed up...sour grapes? Most definitely. Brandon was at UNT the same time I was, and stood out b/c he was a GENUINELY friendly person. Clearly he had a ton of talent as well. Good luck to him in the future....

He apparently screwed up the words in his song and got the whole "you sound like a backup singer" routine...plus his hair wasn't nearly ghey enough for the 12-16 year old girls.

Dude. You guys actually watch that crap?

Different strokes for different folks? :)

Dude, one little girl from Burleson, Texas, is a multi-millionairre because of American Idol and most know her as Kelly Clarkson. I think that may be a couple more dollars than KTCK 1310 The Ticket's Mike Rhyner's band (Petty Theft) makes, right? :rolleyes:

Before Idol and as a younger girl, Ms. Clarkson used to sing at a friend of mine's weekly karaoke gigs in Johnson County. (Oh gosh! Not karaoke, too)! :blink::)

BEAT MEMPHIS BLOODY RAW! (Well, not literally, of course).

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Different strokes for different folks? :)

Dude, one little girl from Burleson, Texas, is a multi-millionairre because of American Idol and most know her as Kelly Clarkson. I think that may be a couple more dollars than KTCK 1310 The Ticket's Mike Rhyner's band (Petty Theft) makes, right? :rolleyes:

Before Idol and as a younger girl, Ms. Clarkson used to sing at a friend of mine's weekly karaoke gigs in Johnson County. (Oh gosh! Not karaoke, too)! :blink::)

BEAT MEMPHIS BLOODY RAW! (Well, not literally, of course).

I will admit that I am in love with several Idol products...Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Kelly Pickler...mmmmm....so hot.