Little Ball Of Hate

midlane

Would it be ok if we just told her to "F--K OFF" and that she's not worthy of an "I Bleed Green" shirt?

Agree !!! If we were to play the Mizzu Tigers in the 1st rd would she still want a shirt ?? I think not

What ?? MIzzu is not even in the tourney ?? :blink: Oh where have you gone Doug Smith

I'll take all the Bandwagon fans we can get. Somebody give her a shirt, and next thing you know she'll be talking about how nice all the Mean Green fans are.

I remind you all that this is the same little ball of sh*t that said and wrote it was a demotion for Todd Dodge when he took the North Texas job!

Edited by Baby Arm!

What we don't have room for at this point guys is discrimination when it comes to fans. I'd give her a shirt, in fact the one of my back. She has a microphone and access to a larger audience than any of us. Being in good with her can't be a negative no matter how you spin it. And, yes, I forgive her earlier comments because, with the exception of us, NOBODY remembers them.

Plus, couldn't hurt to have SMU fans listening to her sing our praises every time they turn on the radio and realize that "congratulations on the NCAA tournament bid" and "SMU" will never be strung together.

What we don't have room for at this point guys is discrimination when it comes to fans. I'd give her a shirt, in fact the one of my back. She has a microphone and access to a larger audience than any of us. Being in good with her can't be a negative no matter how you spin it. And, yes, I forgive her earlier comments because, with the exception of us, NOBODY remembers them.

Plus, couldn't hurt to have SMU fans listening to her sing our praises every time they turn on the radio and realize that "congratulations on the NCAA tournament bid" and "SMU" will never be strung together.

Good points, Emmitt.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. And I'll even leave in the part about SMU when I say that :D

Join the bandwagon. I think we should adopt Kinky's slogan.

North Texas: Why the hell not?

Exactly. Does anyone know where we can get those shirts? I would like one myself.

For a group of people who bemoan the lack of support for North Texas...you guys sure became elitist all of a sudden... :blink:

Just remember this post when we lose a few games in Football next year and this little Bi**ch rants on us again. The people who support her , don't listen to her enough. She's just like Dick Bayless , they will say anything just to get a reaction. Ill take any past alumn , fan , denton resident ...list can go on and on , but a sports personality on t.v or radio NEVER fully supports a team ( on air/radio) , they can't , it's their job to cover a team , not be a fan.

Just remember this post when we lose a few games in Football next year and this little Bi**ch rants on us again. The people who support her , don't listen to her enough. She's just like Dick Bayless , they will say anything just to get a reaction. Ill take any past alumn , fan , denton resident ...list can go on and on , but a sports personality on t.v or radio NEVER fully supports a team ( on air/radio) , they can't , it's their job to cover a team , not be a fan.

I'm not talking about her being a fan...as you said, that's not her job.

Don't we complain about lack of support from the media as well? Well, here is someone who is giving us some time on the air. Yeah, next week she'll be chatting up someone else, but then again (although I hope I'm wrong), next week WE'LL be concentrating on Coach Dodge and spring football ourselves.

Right now, I'll take all the publicity and air time we can get...

I'm not talking about her being a fan...as you said, that's not her job.

Don't we complain about lack of support from the media as well? Well, here is someone who is giving us some time on the air. Yeah, next week she'll be chatting up someone else, but then again (although I hope I'm wrong), next week WE'LL be concentrating on Coach Dodge and spring football ourselves.

Right now, I'll take all the publicity and air time we can get...

Alright , Ill man up and eat my words. Publicity is good for University , but I still don't like her. :lol:

I hope next week she'll still be talking about us being in the Sweet 16!

In regards to the shirts themselves: From what I've seen, being the one I have and the ones I see others wear, they're the faux kelly green. They were usually tossed into the crowd at different events (games, FN@CP, etc.), and I think either RHA or SGA sponsored them. I'm sure you can email them and ask if there are any more and if you can get one.