Cancel School On Friday?

The University should cancel school on friday in order to allow more students to get down to New Orleans. Start Spring Break one day earlier. Also, everyone will know about it we cancel school even if they don't go. I guarentee a lot of the students still have no idea what's going on so they would defintly know if we cancelled classes on friday!

I know a lot of the bigger schools do this so their students can get down there. I think it would be a smart idea.

The University should cancel school on friday in order to allow more students to get down to New Orleans. Start Spring Break one day earlier. Also, everyone will know about it we cancel school even if they don't go. I guarentee a lot of the students still have no idea what's going on so they would defintly know if we cancelled classes on friday!

I know a lot of the bigger schools do this so their students can get down there. I think it would be a smart idea.

I really wish they would cancel classes! I have class and have to work in my biofeedback manager role on Friday. I want to go down BADLY!!! I can say that I would absolutely (100%) go to Orleans if they did this. If they don't I doubt I could make it. Someone should send our President an email in this regard.

Edited by chrisfisher

Here is President Bataille's email address. Let's get as many people as possible to email her to ask about cancelling classes in order for students to get down to New Orleans to support the team.

gbataille@unt.edu

I really wish they would cancel classes! I have class and have to work in my biofeedback manager role on Friday. I want to go down BADLY!!! I can say that I would absolutely (100%) go to Orleans if they did this. If they don't I doubt I could make it. Someone should send our President an email in this regard.

"Someone"? - Why don't you just e-mail her?

Here is President Bataille's email address. Let's get as many people as possible to email her to ask about cancelling classes in order for students to get down to New Orleans to support the team.

gbataille@unt.edu

Just emailed her.. thanks for the email addy.

I don't know about canceling school but, maybe if there were excused absences with your ticket stub? More incentive to go to the game, instead of a bunch of people that don't care getting a free day outside of class.

An excused absence will still set the people behind who go to the game. That is, if there is something important that day.