Junior Day.....how Does This Work, Smu To Have 1st One

OldTimer

I wonder if Coach Dodge will have Junior Day or if the athletic dept will

allow such a program.

I read that Coach Dodge will have his Quarterback and Receivers summer program

this year at NT. Last year at SLC, over 350 kids participated. Kids from all over

the country line up for this program.

I read that Coach Dodge will have his Quarterback and Receivers summer program

this year at NT. Last year at SLC, over 350 kids participated. Kids from all over

the country line up for this program.

Sounds like a junior day to me. Can't wait to see the turnout for that. Hopefully the new facilities, along with TD, will help to impress any potential recruits in attendence

I can understand before not having one underDD with his stealth recruiting and all.

How do you know DD didn't have one?? I heard that DD sent out secret invitations requesting parents and recruits to arrive in Denton wearing all black attire. They were then instructed to meet at the 50-yard on Fouts field at midnight and Junior Day was held in the basement of Fouts. We never saw any early commits because those who committed were banned from announcing it until national signing day. :ph34r: