Dominique Buchanan

emmitt01

The story on him all along has been grades. If he is not currently qualified he is a major risk to any program because if he doesn't qualify that is a lost scholarship spot that you really never get back.

The story on him all along has been grades. If he is not currently qualified he is a major risk to any program because if he doesn't qualify that is a lost scholarship spot that you really never get back.

Scratch him off now. We've had too many that couldn't make it with the grades.

Yep, I said the same thing in an earlier thread and got told I was a moron. Ah well...

Yep, I said the same thing in an earlier thread and got told I was a moron. Ah well...

<_<

Uh, no. this is what YOU said:

"Grades are the biggest reason he's not going to a better school. If his grades were better he'd be a Big-12 caliber recruit."

Hmmm, I wonder why you were labeled the Village Idiot?

:rolleyes:

Edited by Got5onIt

To "QUALIFY" I assume you must have a minimum grade on the ACT or SAT? It's been a while since I recall this being discussed but what actually does it mean to qualify?

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows?

Rick

Grades, had to have based "core subjects in HS, and passed the state test required to enroll at a state university. These things along with an acceptable SAT or ACT score.