Unt Vs. Fiu Game

chrisfisher

FIU has a streaming video option on their website.. $9.99 and you have to cancel else they will bill you monthly. They have a "limited time free trial" of this video service, but I sure couldn't figure out how to get it. I just went ahead and purchased the $9.99 option.

HOLD OFF on this purchase. I just went to the live events section and neither the ongoing women's basketball game or the upcoming men's basketball game is listed. I'll repost if I am able to see the games.

I am trying to get a refund. Apparently they do not broadcast any basketball games. Basketball is not listed under the Live area nor do they list in on the website as a sport that is regularly video broadcasted... I wonder why? Those goof balls even do live broadcasts of softball games!?! But no basketball? Looks like Mean Green Radio here I come. Hope we win tonight!

Just tuning in. What's the score ?

We lead most of the first half but FIU came back at the end to go up by 1 point... I think it something like 38-37. I actually forgot. Calvin Watson is dropping bombs, and Sturns is starting to get hot as well. KD has been steady as usual. For some reason JJ has a weird rotation that includes Mangrum and Howerton playing at the same time for several minutes at a time.

We dominated the 1st half and are down 1. I'm not happy. <_<

They nailed a bunch of threes at the end... 3 or 4 in a row.. dont' sweat it.. we shot 52% on 2's, 40% on 3's, and had 5 blocked shots, and played good ball all around... We just need to keep that up, and tighten up a bit on defense and we'll be fine.

we weathered that huge FIU three shot storm they threw at us..our defense did a good job of finally shutting down their 3's and offense.... we just need to get our offense going now...

Edited by chrisfisher

what is a good sign is that FIU is shooting 50% on 3's. They have 9 or 10.. and we are still right there in the game... KD is having a rough game now.. he isn't making any his shots....

Edited by chrisfisher

what is a good sign is that FIU is shooting 50% on 3's. They have 9 or 10.. and we are still right there in the game... KD is having a rough game now.. he isn't making any his shots....

Is it just me , or does every team we play have a good night from behind the arc ?