Ohio State Or Florida ?

Who cares...Boise St. are the real National Champs.

If Florida wins, Boise St. might have a legitimate gripe. But if Ohio State wins, especially if even somewhat convicingly, they deserve to be undisputed national champs. We tip our hat to Boise St. for pulling a rabbit out of the hat in beating OU to wrap up a great season, but that does not hold a candle to Ohio State's victories over UT, Michigan, and perhaps Florida.

Edited by Mean Green 93-98

Who cares...Boise St. are the real National Champs.

Wow, you got to be kidding me. I'd love to see Ohio State play BSU. BSU would get owned! I'm not an Ohio State fan but they are the best this year and are unbeatable, period.

Wow, so far 35 points scored between the two teams already, and there is plenty of clock for the 2nd quarter.

Gotta love the spread offense Florida is running and the options it is giving them. What's even more interesting, Florida doesn't have a traditional running back. Right now, Ohio State doesn't seem to have an answert to Florida's offense.

It would take too much time to quote all of you who posted the first 10 posts or so where Florida didn't have a chance.

LOL!

GO GATORS. Make BOISE STATE the REAL NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!

Tonight - A Mid Major former conference mate of North Texas will have a LEGITIMATE claim on the National Title.

This is a good night for College Football, the Mid Majors and NORTH TEXAS!!!!!!!

It would take too much time to quote all of you who posted the first 10 posts or so where Florida didn't have a chance.

LOL!

GO GATORS. Make BOISE STATE the REAL NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!

Tonight - A Mid Major former conference mate of North Texas will have a LEGITIMATE claim on the National Title.

This is a good night for College Football, the Mid Majors and NORTH TEXAS!!!!!!!

I posted in the first 10 but was one of the only ones picking Florida. I came on here to post a whole bunch of "I told you so's". :)