The ticket office is open and doing brisk business

SUMG

This morning, a nice young lady (Jackie) took my order for 2007-2008 season tickets, as well as a MGC membership.

And the phone lines were busy.

Note: I wasn't a renewal, as I had let my tickets and MGC lapse this year. So all of you who will be renewing both tickets and MGC should get renewal notices, as per usual.

But for those of us who didn't have tickets or MGC this year or some of you who have never had either....you can sure make your purchases today.

Phone: 1-800-UNT-2366

The University just made a big commitment to Athletics......let's all step up and do our part, as fans.

john

The University just made a big commitment to Athletics......let's all step up and do our part, as fans.

seriously, now more than ever, it's time to step it up! I'm not trying to get on a soapbox, I'm just passionate about this program. We have an opportunity to do something special in the next couple years, and for the first home game next season. Lets do it BIG!

Good post. In addition to my 5 season tickets family pack that I've had for the past 4 years I'm going to be joining the MGC for the first time this year. GO MEAN GREEN!!! I hope my section is full enough so my kids won't be able to spread out and color with their coloring books (true story) biggrin.gif

I haven't had season tickets for several years but I did purchase 2007 season tickets today based on the Dodge hire.

I also made a donation to the Mean Green Club of $500. I am very pleased to have Todd Dodge as the head coach of our university and am looking forward to following a program I can be proud of again.

Radio, they have an "EZ Chex Plan" that I used this year for the first time. You sign up for everything you want, including your MGC contribution. Then they draft your bank account in an amount that is 1/9 of your total beginning in September for nine months. Helluva deal!

Radio, they have an "EZ Chex Plan" that I used this year for the first time.  You sign up for everything you want, including your MGC contribution.  Then they draft your bank account in an amount that is 1/9 of your total beginning in September for nine months.  Helluva deal!

sweet!!!!! that rules!!!!! thanks a ton....off to call now!!!!!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Radio, they have an "EZ Chex Plan" that I used this year for the first time.  You sign up for everything you want, including your MGC contribution.  Then they draft your bank account in an amount that is 1/9 of your total beginning in September for nine months.  Helluva deal!

I've been doing this for a few years now. You don't miss the $$ so much when they're broken down into monthly pmts. Need to make more people aware of this option.

Hey Radiogreen,

Was it still pretty busy when you called? This morning I had to stay on hold for a good while (7-8 minutes). Anyway, not complaining about holding at all. Glad to see the phones were busy.....hope they still are.

when i called, i was on hold for a couple of minutes. i just called to ask if they had that monthly deduction. i ended up going to the ticket office in person. i thought there was more to buying season tickets then what there was...i wanted a bunch of fanfare!!!! i didn't get that, oh well, i still got the tickets....anyways, i was the only guy in there. it was at 12:45ish. the girls said they had been busy all morning and that it's nothing like it has been in the past. she said that season tickets don't normally go on sale until march or so. good times at the ticket office today...good times biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

MAN, IT FEELS GOOD TO HAVE RESERVED SEATS NOW AND SEATBACKS!!!!  I BOUGHT 4 SEASON TICKETS!!!!

I recommend the seatbacks. They are surprisingly comfortable, vastly more than the metal bleachers. I think the cost is $20 per seat for the season. They are worth it. We've added seatbacks to our season tickets since they've been available. They have a padded seat and they're bolted to the bleachers. UNT installs them. I believe they are only available for season-ticket holders.

I recommend the seatbacks. They are surprisingly comfortable, vastly more than the metal bleachers. I think the cost is $20 per seat for the season. They are worth it. We've added seatbacks to our season tickets since they've been available. They have a padded seat and they're bolted to the bleachers. UNT installs them. I believe they are only available for season-ticket holders.

Also, if you'd like to sit in something you can bring with you, the UNT bookstore has North Texas stadium seats.

the seatbacks were $25 a pop....but well worth it!

Anyone know if you can use someone elses MGC memebership to get the parking pass and priority benefits on a different set of tickets?

Specifically, our season tickets are in my buddies name, but I want to join MGC. Since he's not a member, I want to apply the benefits I get with the memebership to our tickets...

Thanks...

Anyone know if you can use someone elses MGC memebership to get the parking pass and priority benefits on a different set of tickets?

Specifically, our season tickets are in my buddies name, but I want to join MGC. Since he's not a member, I want to apply the benefits I get with the memebership to our tickets...

Thanks...

When you call to join the MGC just tell them that you have season tickets and would like for them to send you a parking pass appropriate to your giving level. That shouldn't be a problem. As to the benefits they just keep a list of who is a MGC member on the Ben E. Keith Deck so you can pick up your MGC gift the first game (or often they'll have them during an event prior to the first game) and your name will be down to bring guests onto the deck, into the catered room at the pit, etc.

Edited by emmitt01

Thanks...

When you call to join the MGC just tell them that you have season tickets and would like for them to send you a parking pass appropriate to your giving level. That shouldn't be a problem. As to the benefits they just keep a list of who is a MGC member on the Ben E. Keith Deck so you can pick up your MGC gift the first game (or often they'll have them during an event prior to the first game) and your name will be down to bring guests onto the deck, into the catered room at the pit, etc.