Someone just emailed me the perfect candidate

Harry

Coach Genero!

user posted image

The main thing about Coach Genero though, was that he was only as good as the Armadillo supporting and guarding his back.

"I GOT YOUR BACK, COACH!!!".

user posted image

If you look hard enough in the cast picture you may notice that CORRECT Mean Green Talon hand sign.

biggrin.gif

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

I don't anyone similiar to Kathy Ireland in the second movie.

Question: Was Kathy in the large cast picture with the unknown Dillo in front or was she missiing.... or I am just blind.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

user posted image

sounds good to me. can we please have Kathy Ireland from 15 years ago?

15 years ago? What's wrong with the Kathy Ireland of today?

user posted image

She is currently running her own Home Products and furniture business. There is a huge ad in this weeks Sports Illustrated for her company. http://www.kathyireland.com/

It doesn't surprise me one bit that she would be successful outside of modeling. During the 14 weeks I spent with her I realized that even though her "mousey" voice first came off as depicting her a "dingbat" type, she actually is a very intelligent individual and appeared to have a lot of business smarts in the way she would handle paperwork on set and talking with others at dinner about the movie business and such. I was very impressed with her, once I got over the fact that I was rubbing elbows with someone I'd drooled over since I was 12 and that there was more to girls than, well, you know.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick