Is anyone left who thinks DD

El Paso Eagle

Dickey's response in DMN:

"I don't know if our offense had gotten comfortable, but they looked [terrible] in the first quarter," Dickey said. "[The first team] didn't get fired. ... I hope the second team got their attention. My message to them is to move the ball. I liked their response."

Response? What f-ing response?! They pissed away our lead and lost us the game! Thats one heluva a damn response! You want a response Dickey you should have left them benched (with the exception of Quinn and possibly J-Mo) the rest of the game and let them earn their starting jobs back from their respective Green team player next week in practice. If they don't earn it back then leave them benched. See what kind of response actually COACHING a team gets you next time. Don't use a damn hand buzzer when you need a defibrilator.

Edited by MeanGreenBuzz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REVISED (did you expect different)? rolleyes.gif

ANOTHER BLUE SUNDAY MORNING COMING DOWN... brought to you by the miracle of:

C O L O R ** V I S I O N 

NOTE:  Hope all you older fans of the black and white lettered posts don't protest too loudly about all this new-fangle inventions (even seen in some old Hollywood movies) but this being GMG.com's version of color-vision. rolleyes.gif

First of all, many NT Exes/MG Fans were moved to new emotional depths by our performance against the NCAA D1-A 119'th ranked La Tech defense last night. Only thing that would have made the game even more exciting for some on this forum would have been had it gone into 8 over-times.

Folks, we cannot blame this Mean Green football team for all this at all, but rather this coaching staff who quit recruiting quality (en mass) over 4 years ago as to give a hardy handful of some present good Mean Green football players some needed help. blink.gif 

BUT...................by all means I think UNT leaders should do everything in their power to bribe Mattress Mac to under-write who he still seems to apparently think is the 2'nd Coming of Vince Lombardi to continue at UNT and we are very sorry to hear the late-breaking news that furniture glue has affected some in the furniture business but hopefully that would not be the case for our own unique "thinker outside the box springs". ie, good ol' Mattress Mac himself. huh.gif  

Anyway........but what a concept M.M.'s  alleged plans to dangle some really Big Green Carrots$ in front of some key UNT leaders as to convince them to keep his main man, one Darrell Dickey another year or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 at UNT as our head football coach (and one rumor now even says as a, uh, possible UNT Athletic Director for crissakes')? blink.gif  Question:  Does DD have a string of photos of some of our key UNT leaders in some very provocative positions or something? rolleyes.gif  (NOTE:  FWIW, Rick Villarreal should have told one certain key UNT leader who would not let him do what he was hired to do to stick it where the sun shineth not a long time ago--many of us would have love to have been there had that happened--who knows, maybe in due time--it still will). unsure.gif

Of course, if UNT leaders get bought out by their prostituting our alma mater for the Almight Buck this will insure that we (for certain) get these 3 things in our future:

(1) A continued & still most unique style of college football which we seem to have pioneered in Denton, Texas. sad.gif

(2) Our continued status somewhere in the Bottom 25 of college football's most elite schools whose leaders and some of its fans get all emotional when they start talking Mean Green football even at these lower depths;  God knows how I hope some of them don't ge the bends at these depths. blink.gif

(3)  A guarantee that we will never really need to raise our football program's budget because why would we want to do something that only the up and coming football schools in the SBC are obviously doing (or are planning on doing soon)?  You know that group I post about, right; that is, all our SBC "Road Runner" collegues  who have gone "beep beep" past DD Ball the last 2 years because they are improving (and out-recruiting us as well) while DD Ball is staying pretty well 'bout the same?  FWIW,  ULaLa has already beaten the Houston Coog's this season and U of Houston beat Tulsa U today). ohmy.gif

Many in the UNT community have very little confidence in anything our present and very "tunnel-visioned to keep things status quo" group of key UNT leaders have given us of late;  and also,  coupled along with their (seemed) non-interest to come up with any new plan of  whatever it takes to create the kind of excitement our UNT alums would really like to have (once again) so we can all look forward to a bright future for Mean Green football--once again.

Well, again...................... there is just this wild story going around that says that some of our school's key leaders may soon be highly influenced for a $aid price which will (amazingly) persevere the career of good ol'  Darrell "9 Lives @ UNT" Dickey as head football coach at UNT. 

If this phenomena were to tryly occur, this would be totally unfounded in the annals of NCAA D1-A at especially the level of a UNT,  ie, of what some used to call a truly aspiring Big Time College Football Program.  Jeez--Louise....What kind of New Orleans-style voo-doo has the Kansas Konnection cast on our UNT leaders anyhow, rolleyes.gif  as to try to impress on them that their style of college football in the lower D1-A depths is some kind of chicken salad (rather than the chicken caca that all our NCAA D1-A wanna' be college football program has sunk down to)?

If this most unusual phenomena were to actually occur, fellow North Texans,   every Texas D1-A football outpost and their top leaders will think our own UNT leaders would have have lost their "blanking" minds and "IF" the subject of Mean Green football (and its way under the radar method of recruiting which seems to now be insuring that we'll keep our Bottom 25 co-existance);  anyway, any mention of North Texas football would most likely cause most everyone of our fellow citizens here in the Lone Star State to roll their eyes back while adding to that a Norm Hitzges-type giggle if the subject of MG football even come up in the first place (and most likely only by accident because of the level we'd continue to exist.  Especially would this occur with the state-wide Texas sports media since we were hardly toward the top of their key sports topics lists even during most of our SBC/Bottom 10 bowl run back in the day. 

So yes, Coach Dickey, "YOU" ARE NORTH TEXAS and you (alone) have come to symbolize everything our varsity football program was, is and will represent in the future if stinkin'  thinkin' & very clouded-thinking is allowed to continue at UNT.

An Exciting Feeling For The Future of MG Football I Would Say Ol' Chap?  rolleyes.gif  

You know,  just the kind of excitement for a future football program in Denton you'd now find from alums/fans/students at UTEP and even with our former SBC-mate, ie, the Idaho Vandals, whose own top leaders seems to have caught the "trying to go up the NCAA D1-A ladder religion," Idaho leadership who have gone very much "outside their usual box" and past modus operendi's of hiring head football coaches with their surprise hiring of the nationally known Dennis Erickson (with their record number of season ticket sales to follow) and all this BTW, fellow SBC fans, since the Vandals left the, uh.....

SUN BELT CONFERENCE?

for the....................WAC

IN CLOSING: tongue.gif

Does anyone really realize how UNT (with our booming growth extras waiting for UNT leaders to get off their duffs and remove all this style of football from the Bottom 25 );  yet, does anyone else realize how UNT could double or triple the excitement (and season ticket sales) of an Idaho Vandal football program if we had the opportunity (once again) to hire a nationally known head football coach with name ID that would impress even Texas blue chip recruits (and that is why we are losing football games, fellow alums/MG fans.........AND not because of Danny Meager, a un-coached Super Jamario, a wasted talent with our great receiver, ie, the Great Johnny Quinn, etc, etc, etc, unsure.gif

Anyone else think a Rick Neuheisel-type hire could have recruited a bonafide Texas (or beyond) blue chip QB as to have made the Great Johnny Quinn a 1'st team All America the last 2 years? ohmy.gif Oh, I forgot, only schools like, uh, Idaho & UTEP think that big and way outside their usual box of the last few decades. Oh well...............do pardon me (and others BTW) as we all just get excited thinking about such possibilities happening (again) even in Denton, Texas, ie, Mean Green Country. unsure.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Not sure what you mean, but Brewster has been on staff since the off-season.  I think he's an assistant to Etheridge....but I'm with you, Brewster needs a dang promotion!

If the Green Team OL is a direct reflection of Andry Brewster's coaching and motivational ability, then we need to go ahead and give a certain coach some free time to write his next book. dry.gif

I couldn't believe how fired-up and ready to play that whole group was. Devin Cox was just tearing it up out there, and I don't believe that I saw him lose yardage even one time. ALSO, did anyone notice how much James Mitchell was tearing it up when they gave him the ball? To this day, I still don't know why he hasn't been put in the RB rotation and given the ball.

And the shock of the night ......RYAN DAVENPORT catching a bomb for a TD!?!? Can someone tell me what position he was playing? Was it FB, I-B or TE?

Regardless, I just LOVE stuff like that.

I hope someone caught that on film for him. That has to be the biggest moment of his college career. Too bad it didn't lead to a win.

BTW, I think the Green team was taken out because they used up all of their play-book and LaTech was starting to catch on.

Brewster is a GA this season. I'm not sure what is in store for him after this season, if he'll earn a spot fulltime on staff or not. But if I was a head coach somewhere looking for a young up and coming, talented O line coach, possibly in 1-AA or where ever, he would be hearing from me without a doubt.

If you ever talk to past players and coaches/current coaches about how Andy Brewster played the game, and at his size, you come away with the fact that he was an extremely special athlete, skill wise and intelligence wise. He's one of those guys that GOT IT, early on in his career and even though he was undersized he learned a way to overcome and use it to his advantage. Randy White comes to mind in how he did the same thing in his career. To me this is a special situation for us that I hope we take advantage of. He's one of us, a Mean Green Nation member, and he was the BEST at what he did. Now, he's got his foot in the door at coaching, something we need an upgrade at very badly.

So he's one of us, he was the BEST at what he did when he played, he's currently a coach at North Texas showing signs of excelling at that too.............all rolled into a nasty attitude that DOES NOT ACCEPT LOSING.

Seems like a match made in Mean Green heaven if you ask me?

Rick

Brewster is a GA this season.  I'm not sure what is in store for him after this season, if he'll earn a spot fulltime on staff or not.  But if I was a head coach somewhere looking for a young up and coming, talented O line coach, possibly in 1-AA or where ever, he would be hearing from me without a doubt. 

If you ever talk to past players and coaches/current coaches about how Andy Brewster played the game, and at his size, you come away with the fact that he was an extremely special athlete, skill wise and intelligence wise.  He's one of those guys that GOT IT,  early on in his career and even though he was undersized he learned a way to overcome and use it to his advantage.  Randy White comes to mind in how he did the same thing in his career.  To me this is a special situation for us that I hope we take advantage of.  He's one of us, a Mean Green Nation member, and he was the BEST at what he did.  Now, he's got his foot in the door at coaching, something we need an upgrade at very badly. 

So he's one of us, he was the BEST at what he did when he played, he's currently a coach at North Texas showing signs of excelling at that too.............all rolled into a nasty attitude that DOES NOT ACCEPT LOSING. 

Seems like a match made in Mean Green heaven if you ask me?

Rick

Couldn't have said it any better. Great post.

I would gladly take Dickey back next season if he would update his offense to this millenium and actually try to recruit a decent class.

MG Insurance Pro, as I notice you are a new poster to GoMeanGreen.com I know we all welcome you open arms.

BUT............surely you've seen DD Ball the last 9 years and know if he were here another 9 that we would probably still get the kind of coaching that we've gotten, uh, the last 9 years?

DD Ball to many of us means undisciplined football, undisciplined football players (funky penalties at the funkiest time of the game) and DD Ball represents to many of us one Slick Willie who has many on this board, on another Board and too many (in general) thinking that we are getting something that would be totally acceptable at the other 118 NCAA D1-A outposts (outside the SBC, of course).

MG Insurance Pro, Dickey's W/L is so far under .500 after 9 years on the UNT payroll that it would probably take his recruiting of many, many Texas state top 100 type recruits (and with his never-changing style of offense and non-adjustments at halftime) AND (probably) another 9 years in Denton before this kind of head football coach would even reach .500.

No, we do not need another week of DD Ball once this season comes to an end (and I don't care if he's garnered some sympathy vote for some unfortunate past health problems of which no one would wish on anyone, either).

Fact is, we have an NCAA D1-A football program that some already have or many will distance themselves from as long as Darrell Dickey is the head football coach at the Leading University of the North Texas Metroplex. (BTW, I think the brain child of that phrase no longer work at UNT, either, last I heard).

2 weeks ago on this forum, MGIP, an almost 60 year follower of Mean Green football even stated if Darrell Dickey were back next year as our head football coach, then he would not continue coming to the games at Fouts or (in other words) he would cease his own "almost 5 decade" tradition of coming to Mean Green football games in Denton. To most in the marketing world, that would mean that if such a long time supporter had such strong feelings as that, then UNT leaders can rest assure you can probably multiply that one long time supporter by many numbers of future non-supporters that I don't think even UNT's top leaders would even want to discuss how large those numbers could actually grow to.

Another fact is: We do not owe any cushy state of Texas retirements to those who do not produce no matter how long they've been on the UNT payroll not producing.

Again, MG Insurance Pro, welcome to this forum of most diverse thought and opinion concerning the one thing we all have in common, ie, the University of North Texas (that we all wish would start acting like "THE" University of North Texas. BTW, care to tell us what era you attended UNT or what year you graduated from our alma mater?

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

MG Insurance Pro, as I notice you are a new poster to GoMeanGreen.com I know we all welcome you open arms.

BUT............surely you've seen DD Ball the last 9 years and know if he were here another 9 that we would probably still get the kind of coaching that we've gotten, uh, the last 9 years?

DD Ball to many of us means undisciplined football, undisciplined football players (funky penalties at the funkiest time of the game) and DD Ball represents to many of us one Slick Willie who has many on this board, on another Board and too many (in general) thinking that we are getting something that would be totally acceptable at the other 118 NCAA D1-A outposts (outside the SBC, of course). 

MG Insurance Pro, Dickey's W/L is so far under .500 after 9 years on the UNT payroll that it would probably take his recruiting of many, many Texas state top 100 type recruits (and with his never-changing style of offense and non-adjustments at halftime) AND (probably) another 9 years in Denton before this kind of head football coach would even reach .500.

No, we do not need another week of DD Ball once this season comes to an end (and I don't care if he's garnered some sympathy vote for some unfortunate past health problems of which no one would wish on anyone, either). 

Fact is, we have an NCAA D1-A football program that some already have or many will distance themselves from as long as Darrell Dickey is the head football coach at the Leading University of the North Texas Metroplex.  (BTW, I think the brain child of that phrase no longer work at UNT, either, last I heard). 

2 weeks ago on this forum, MGIP, an almost 60 year follower of Mean Green football even stated if Darrell Dickey were back next year as our head football coach, then he would not continue coming to the games at Fouts or (in other words) he would cease his own "almost 5 decade" tradition of coming to Mean Green football games in Denton. To most in the marketing world, that would mean that if such a long time supporter had such strong feelings as that, then UNT leaders can rest assure you can probably multiply that one long time supporter by many numbers of future non-supporters that I don't think even UNT's top leaders would even want to discuss how large those numbers could actually grow to.

Another fact is:  We do not owe any cushy state of Texas retirements to those who do not produce no matter how long they've been on the UNT payroll not producing. 

Again, MG Insurance Pro, welcome to this forum of most diverse thought and opinion concerning the one thing we all have in common, ie, the University of North Texas (that we all wish would start acting like "THE" University of North Texas.  BTW, care to tell us what era you attended UNT or what year you graduated from our alma mater?

Darrell Dickey with an updated offense (meaning Ramon F. gets the ax) and as a hard-working recruiter would not be so bad. Of course, those are two huge contingencies that have almost zero percent chance of happening. But if he made those two changes I would be happy to have him back. A lot about the program under his leadership has sucked, but he has beaten Tx Tech, Baylor and SMU along with winning four conference titles and a bowl game.

I attended UNT during the end of the Matt Simon era and the beginning of Dickeyball.

Darrell Dickey with an updated offense (meaning Ramon F. gets the ax) and as a hard-working recruiter would not be so bad. Of course, those are two huge contingencies that have almost zero percent chance of happening. But if he made those two changes I would be happy to have him back. A lot about the program under his leadership has sucked, but he has beaten Tx Tech, Baylor and SMU along with winning four conference titles and a bowl game.

I attended UNT during the end of the Matt Simon era and the beginning of Dickeyball.

Well, from some on this board who would probably really know have said: DD has veto power on any play that Ramone Flanagan sends in so in effect, every play RF sent in Darrell Dickey "seconded the motion" and that play stood.

My junior year at NT we played and beat UH (the year B4 they went to the Cotton Bowl) and (of course) the Univ. of Tennessee Volunteer win by the Mean Green that really did cause our school to receive much national attention and made our school the toast of the following Winter NCAA Convention.

I know, those from my era are (unequivocally) quite biased to the kind of victories that many of us think started actually giving NT some really bonafide national attention; but those of us from my era also went into most any OOC game coached by Hayden Fry thinking we could win that OOC game--that is not the case any longer in Mean Green Country (and I think you might agree with that, too).

Yawn. Look, the old guy's rant has nothing to do with the actual issue at hand. Second, (and I dare anyone on this board to prove other wise) the point he is trying to make is ill-relevant.

THE ANCIENT PAST HAS NO BARING ON OUR CURRENT SITUATION.

Why does anything that happen before the modern age of college football matter? I’m also calling B.S. on this glory days argument. THERE WERE NO GLORY DAYS! No bowl game. No capitalizing on the winning momentum.

Keep pretending that no one is fit to carry Hayden Fry’s jock, but the fact is that has nothing to do with our program and the issues it is facing today.

Edited by shaft

I thought Dickey was finally turning the corner and doing some real coaching, but it turns out he just had a brain fart for a quarter and forgot who he was.  I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but tonights game finished me. Fire Dickey!

I thought the Green Team earned their stay on the field, I guess DD didn't. I figure DD pulled the Green Team after scoring and getting us back in the game because it showed just how bad our coaching is. How can they recruit when they can't effectively use the talent they have?

Was it just me or did the RB's that came in after J-Mo and the first string were benched seem to do really well???

The offense was no different before Ramon. What makes you think it will change post Ramon?

Nobody cares grandpa.

OK, shaft, here is your chance to offer all a real life solution to our problems. So just what would be your plan to get UNT out of this annual NCAA D1-A Bottom 25 co-existance?

I know there willl be many on this board who can't wait to hear what your plan of action would be. smile.gif

One quick solution would be Bobby Ray resigning even before his term is up so he doesn't rush a few last minute full of dumb-a$$ very pro-DD percs and all that for what many of know to be the most unpopular (considering all the years spent on the payroll) coach in North Texas' modern football history.

It amazes me that even now UNT officials are not out looking for a higher profile replacement for DD, but rather they are wasting more valuable time (apparently) wondering how they can use DD as a bargaining chip to get Mattress Mac to give them a whole bunch of money to build what will probably be a very small NCAA D1-A football stadium when all is said and done. rolleyes.gif

You know, make that stadium small as to cause a a seat in that new stadium to be a tougher than hell ticket for fans to buy, right? rolleyes.gif

Gimmee' a freakin' break with that philosophy, too, because that will keep some real money games out of Denton no matter how tough a ticket to buy in a rather smallish stadium would create--people, the larger the Metroplex grows in population, the smaller we think and plan at UNT--all of this defies any semblance of logic, it really does.

Only at a North Texas would we keep thinking so Small Time, but FWIWI, some jobs up there and those who would attempt to hang onto those jobs depends on UNT staying Small Time and some of you know that to be the truth, too.

And our school that now has close to 6 million population within one hour of Fouts Field still had DD's 4 bowl teams still only average....................15,000 fans per home game during that bowl run when recruiting was going south at the same time.. None of whats happening at UNT now makes any degree of sense and those who would support it and not question any of it make even less sense. sad.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Keep pretending that no one is fit to carry Hayden Fry’s jock, but the fact is that has nothing to do with our program and the issues it is facing today.

If you want to carry it. It's OK with me. I don't know if you're fit or not but why don't you just wear it on your head. Please, tell us, wise one, what exactly are the issues that the program is facing today?

Guys we just can't have personal attacks on here. Please refrain from that. I know everyone is upset about how this season is turning out. I about drove off the road Saturday night because I was so upset with how the game ended. I have been very disappointed with how this season has played out. I think we all truly believe that this school has unlimited opportunities to succeed in football and all sports. I think we are mystified that it hasn't happened and we are facing another year like this.

Hang in there. Continue supporting your team even when things are down - when it isn't easy to do. If you can't stand Dickey et al at least do it for the players like Johnny Quinn who have worked so hard to represent our University. If you are fed up and want to break your ties then that is your right. I think you care or you wouldn't be here.

This is a trying time for the fanbase. I encourage you to use this board to express your opinion and ideas on how things could get better. Lets not beat up fellow fans - the fans are not the villains here.

If you have concerns that our leadership is not going to handle things correctly then by all means, write them a letter, give them a call or shoot them an email. Go to www.unt.edu and I guarantee you can find their contact info. Make your concerns known to them.

Guys we just can't have personal attacks on here.  Please refrain from that.  I know everyone is upset about how this season is turning out. I about drove off the road Saturday night because I was so upset with how the game ended.  I have been very disappointed with how this season has played out. I think we all truly believe that this school has unlimited opportunities to succeed in football and all sports.  I think we are mystified that it hasn't happened and we are facing another year like this.

Hang in there.  Continue supporting your team even when things are down -  when it isn't easy to do.  If you can't stand Dickey et al at least do it for the players like Johnny Quinn who have worked so hard to represent our University.  If you are fed up and want to break your ties then that is your right.  I think you care or you wouldn't be here. 

This is a trying time for the fanbase.  I encourage you to use this board to express your opinion and ideas on how things could get better.  Lets not beat up fellow fans - the fans are not the villains here.

If you have concerns that our leadership is not going to handle things correctly then by all means, give them a call or shoot them an email.  Go to www.unt.edu and I guarantee you can find their contact info.  Make your concerns known to them.

Harry, with all due respect, calling, shooting them an E-mail, etc. isn't going to do any good. They don't give a rats ass what we think. We, the alumni and people who care, must contact the people responsible for appointing our present BOR.

Employ the political process, change the BOR if Academics and Athletics are not treated equally.

If the members of this board are in agreement with this, then we should appoint an ambassador to lobby the State Legislature and rally for change.

Guys we just can't have personal attacks on here.  Please refrain from that.  I know everyone is upset about how this season is turning out. I about drove off the road Saturday night because I was so upset with how the game ended.  I have been very disappointed with how this season has played out. I think we all truly believe that this school has unlimited opportunities to succeed in football and all sports.  I think we are mystified that it hasn't happened and we are facing another year like this.

Hang in there.  Continue supporting your team even when things are down -  when it isn't easy to do.  If you can't stand Dickey et al at least do it for the players like Johnny Quinn who have worked so hard to represent our University.  If you are fed up and want to break your ties then that is your right.  I think you care or you wouldn't be here. 

This is a trying time for the fanbase.  I encourage you to use this board to express your opinion and ideas on how things could get better.  Lets not beat up fellow fans - the fans are not the villains here.

If you have concerns that our leadership is not going to handle things correctly then by all means, write them a letter, give them a call or shoot them an email.  Go to www.unt.edu and I guarantee you can find their contact info.  Make your concerns known to them.

But Harry, shaft is actually right, I am truly of the age (I turn 56 on Nov. 24) to be called a "grandpa." I just don't have any offspring (that I'm aware of) to make that a possibility, but I do think I'd made a helluva' grandpa. All those Texas Tales and Yarns I coulda' told a grandson or a grand-daughter as they sat on "ol gramps" knee that would have helped them to fall to sleep for their afternoon nap since anyone on this board would know they would not have been short stories their "gramps" would have been telling them. rolleyes.gif

But let me say this about shaft calling me "grandpa:" That may be the only thing shaft has been right about with one of his post since we've all been reading his lagniape on GoMeanGreen.com! Way to go, shaft-ster, we all knew you had one of those in you. tongue.gif

Hope all is well, Harry, and I'm glad you didn't have that wreck thinking about our present predicament with our beloved Mean Green football program. God only knows we've seen enough wrecks in MG Country the last 9 years.

Congrats to the great Johnny Quinn, too, and I hope one day he will be able to come home to a MG football program he can even be proud of because there will be 35,000 in the stands and his former team would be ranked #9 in the entire NCAA D1-A. Matter of fact, I hope we can all have such an experience because in my heart of hearts, I really do believe most on this board would really prefer that over what we've been getting, right? ph34r.gifsmile.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

If you have concerns that our leadership is not going to handle things correctly then by all means, write them a letter, give them a call or shoot them an email.  Go to www.unt.edu and I guarantee you can find their contact info.  Make your concerns known to them.

"Dickey et al?" Man, you can sure tell that you live with a Lawyer. cool.gif

"at least do it for the players like Johnny Quinn who have worked so hard to represent our University."

.....and James Mitchell, Zac Muzzy,Phillip Graves, Ronnie Hull, Shawn Early, Sky Pruitt, Dylan Lineberry, Joel Foster,Beau Davidson, and Robert Harmon.

OK, shaft, here is your chance to offer all a real life solution to our problems.  So just what would be your plan to get UNT out of this annual NCAA D1-A Bottom 25 co-existance?. sad.gif

Good luck getting a response. As I have stated many times, it is easy to point out the problems, but much more difficult to provide solutions.