ATTN: Anyone flying tomorrow...

JayDub

Hey guys...

Anyone with a flight out of Dallas on Saturday needs to check with their airline to check for cancellations in the morning.

We're cancelling our first 3 in the morning so we can get our aircraft out of DFW for the night. I seriously doubt it's going to be bad, we'll see.

If you're just delayed...still get there early...weather delays can be lifted at any given moment and the airlines won't hesitate to leave your ass behind.

Be safe out there...

JayDub

You have to admit, it is funny how people just freak out when the hint of ice is forcasted. Home Depots out of Space heater, fire wood, rock salt, and hydrant covers and it is not even to 32 yet. In fact, I think the overall low for the whole weekend is like 25. So funny and it probably won't even ice since these forcasters are doing all of it for ratings cause they know we watch.

We're cancelling our first 3 in the morning so we can get our aircraft out of DFW for the night.  I seriously doubt it's going to be bad, we'll see.

If you're just delayed...still get there early...weather delays can be lifted at any given moment and the airlines won't hesitate to leave your ass behind.

Let me guess, American Airline$? Typical of the Evil Empire! mad.gif

Yeah it has nothing to do with safety. Its all about fear and driving customers away & having to refund them money for their troubles or lose their business to other airlines.  rolleyes.gif

It is not about passenger safety but about greed. It's about penny pnching and not having to spend money to deice airplanes. Moving them to somewhere where they can be used to make more money. American Airline$.

AA the evil empire...so true. They're such bastards to everyone at DFW.

Yeah...we wound up with a clusterfu** of a day thanks to those cancellations. The guys at HDQ claim it was because DFW was claiming a shortage of Type IV glycol deicing fluid (translation: AA was being bastards about having it all to themselves) as well as the fear of having an inch of ice on the wings. It does cost a shitload to deice a 737. The real reason was probably the fact that we're short of airplanes and needed them on the more "money making" routes.

Of course...nothing bad happened and they looked dumb. I even called the manager over the entire routing system to rub it in that I was right when I told them they were making a mistake. They must love me down there.

Hope everyone had a safe day.

P.S. - I'm gonna try to make the flag game...but we'll see. Lots happening right now. Miss you all...

- Dub

AA may be the evil empire but they are still in business..... unlike a lot of others including Braniff, Pan American, and TWA.

Yeah, amazing what that crook Robert L. Crandall was able to get a way with. He was a piece of work and should have gone to jail.