2006 Football Schedule

DeepGreen

I understand that Texas A & M will not be playing Troy next year as originally scheduled. Seems that Troy will now play Nebraska instead. Since A $ M needs to fill that slot, should be try to get a game with them? Heck, maybe a 1 for 1 with our home game at Texas stadium. I'm not for moving games from Denton at all, but one game against the ag$ in Dallas would really help our attendance numbers. The negative side would be to have Texa$ and TAMU on the schedule in the same season. Do we dare have that kind of OOC schedule? blink.gif Personally, I wish we could get out of the UT game.

Edited by DeepGreen

That would be awesome to get a game w/one of those teams--at Fouts.

Well, we've had Vanderbilt and Oregon State at Fouts, but they signed the contract before they knew what Fouts was. I heard Okie State balked at playing at Fouts, can't blame them. We need a new, modern, fan-friendly stadium ASAP, just so we can play some of these better programs at home.