This may seem like a weak answer, but if you know me, it is pretty accurate.

1) Football

1) Basketball

1) Track

4) Baseball

I enjoy all levels of football and basketball, high school-college-pro. High school track is my favorite form of that sport (other than the Olympics). For baseball, I pretty much only follow MLB, but if NT had a team I would probably be really into the college version as well.

College Football - It doesn't get any better

Baseball - Rangers and Red Sox

College Basketball Playoffs - I love watching the Mean Green thoughout the season...but come time for the tourney and I'm glued to the tube.

Rugby - I watch it on TV like it's going outta style.

Soccer - Mainly the England Premiership League...God Bless Fox Sports World.

High School Football - It's fun to watch the insanity of so many people worked up by a bunch of kids.

I think hockey's lost me for a while...I was just starting to get into it...and college & minor league teams aren't really televised often.

Edited by JayDub

1. Football

2. Basketball

3. Baseball (all of top 3 are very high on my list)

Hockey is very very far down the list, so is soccer. I just have can't get into either of those. From the lack of a true professional league in soccer, and the present lack of one in hockey, I think I am not the only one that feels that way.

Football is out front by a mile!

NASCAR is firmly in 2nd. Go Jeff Gordon #24

Hockey is great on TV and live.

Baseball is O.K. if your there, but bores me to tears on TV.

Basketball is a whipping. Why watch the whole game when it all boils down to the last 2 minutes? I rather watch the world Kayaking Championships.

Hockey is very very far down the list, so is soccer. I just have can't get into either of those. From the lack of a true professional league in soccer, and the present lack of one in hockey, I think I am not the only one that feels that way.

I am the same way. I was getting up early for the World Cup soccer games last time, when it is Team USA, I am into it. The MLS doesn't intrigue me, but when I was a kid I used to watch Tatu and the Sidekicks (when they wore green) play on HSE. That should take some of you back. smile.gif

I pay attention to hockey only because I am a fantasy addict and play fantasy hockey every year. I also keep up with the Stars, but will usually only sit down and watch the whole game when it's the playoffs. The lockout means nothing to me.

Why watch the whole game when it all boils down to the last 2 minutes?

That's what my wife says too, even though she likes going to NT games. I noticed that you love NASCAR but don't like basketball for this reason. I think NASCAR is more like that than hoops (usually comes right down to the very end) and I don't see why someone would watch 450 miles when it comes down to the last 50. Yeah there are races that are decided before then, but not as often as the same happens in basketball. Just some observations, everyone has their own thing and that's cool.

1. Hockey - this lockout is killing me

2. College Football

3. HS Football

4. Pro Football

5. Baseball (Rangers, or if its a team I can root for)

I used to love watching the old Sidekicks with Tatu, Gordon Jago, and those green uni's back in the day of the old CISL, HSE (miss them), and Norm doing the broadcast.

Whenever the Olympics are on, it is an automatic stopdown for me. 2 months ago, I was taping every night while I was at work. Wathced the tape till 1, then watched late night. Got up and watched more till I went to work. I think I still have Carly's gold medal performance biggrin.gif