COLLEGE GAME DAY

meangreenbob

8 minutes ago, meangreenbob said:

At James Madison. So am I correct that James Madison was playing 1-AA football 2 years ago and now as a Sun Belt team is hosting College Game Day?

What does that say about our historic football program? 

It helps to be undefeated.

• Upvote 3

JMU hosted College GameDay a few years ago as well.

1. I don't see College GameDay visiting anyone in our conference.

2. We're 3-7 that would be preposterous for them to even consider visiting us.

3. We need to focus on winning games. I could give a shit less if a show with a coked out frat boy and senile old man that puts mascots heads on, visits our campus.

4. We can't even sell out the student side of our stadium. Even if the show with the coked out frat boy and senile old man who puts on mascot heads on decided to come to our campus, do you think it would be a great environment?

5. Do better, we're not good this year. We need to focus on point 3 before even considering a visit from the coked out frat boy and senile old man who puts on mascot heads.

Edited by jtm0097
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 1

42 minutes ago, meangreenbob said:

At James Madison. So am I correct that James Madison was playing 1-AA football 2 years ago and now as a Sun Belt team is hosting College Game Day?

It says your bit is tired and you’re desperately searching for things to complain about without offering constructive solutions

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

TV execs love stories.  Undefeated and only a few years old is a fun story to tell.

Look, we've struggled.  We have some great things to be proud about and I love our history, but we have rarely fit the mold of media darlings.

Some of y'all, people I thought were fans and not trolls, are seeking out reasons to point out our shortcomings.

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, meangreenbob said:

It says the same about us as it does about pretty much every other G5 and many P5’s.  

Edited by NT93
  • Upvote 2