Coaches Caravans This Week

jtm0097

I guess they are trying to keep the shows quiet, finding very little on Social Media. For all the good that is going on in Denton, Our Athletic Departments Social Media presence, outside recruiting, is still very weak. IMO we are missing an excellent opportunity to engage with the fanbase and capitalize on the positive things happening. Jared needs to learn from Coach O and step up the game.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 6
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, NT80 said:

North Texas fires Littrell after .500 record over 7 years | theScore.com

I mean he didnt help, but the venue was too big for how many people we had as well. Wren wasn't there either and even Jalie was meh. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, meanJewGreen said:

I mean he didnt help, but the venue was too big for how many people we had as well. Wren wasn't there either and even Jalie was meh. 

Lol, I remember at the Denton one a few years ago Grant was chatting with me about sandwich places in Italy. It was like I met a long lost friend, and it was the first time I had met him. Then the HCs got called on stage, and he was like "oh got to go". I only met him a few times, but that guy understands it (fan engagement). Hopefully the new HCs are like that with us tonight in Frisco.

Edited by jtm0097
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, jtm0097 said:

Lol, I remember at the Denton one a few years ago Grant was chatting with me about sandwich places in Italy. It was like I met a long lost friend, and it was the first time I had met him. Then the HCs got called on stage, and he was like "oh got to go". I only met him a few times, but that guy understands it (fan engagement). Hopefully the new HCs are like that with us tonight in Frisco.

All three definitely seem that way. Burton might be the smoothest operator of the three (not a bad thing)

• Upvote 5

20 minutes ago, Big Z said:

I couldn't make the Frisco one tonight, anybody have pictures or updates on how it went? 

Big crowd tonight, great energy. The heat was a good practice run for the Cal game. I enjoyed hearing from the coaches. The exchanges between Coach Morris and Brett Vito were cracking me up. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Glory to the Green said:

Please share!

Morris gave a scholarship update, we have 3 left. He then said something about "Brett Vito will probably tweet about this". He also called Brett up on stage. Said something along the lines about getting Brett to wear UNT stuff. Brett said he can't because he's media but does have UNT shirts in his closet. If you ever see Brett Vito mowing his yard, he's wearing a North Texas shirt lol.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, jtm0097 said:

Morris gave a scholarship update, we have 3 left. He then said something about "Brett Vito will probably tweet about this". He also called Brett up on stage. Said something along the lines about getting Brett to wear UNT stuff. Brett said he can't because he's media but does have UNT shirts in his closet. If you ever see Brett Vito mowing his yard, he's wearing a North Texas shirt lol.

Ha!  That’s greatness!  Thanks for sharing. 

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, jtm0097 said:

This was the best part of the night. The outdoor patio on the other hand, maybe not the best decision! 

Edited by bstnsportsfan3
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1