No sign of North Texas at Cracker Barrel

greenjoe

I’m at the Lewisville Cracker Barrel for a breakfast meeting.  I wouldn’t have thought so, but there is a lot of Aggie, UT and even Dallas Stars gear on sale here.  But, you guessed it-no North Texas stuff.  I wonder who one speaks to to get some representation at this popular eatery?  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Pissed 1
  • Eye Roll 4

2 hours ago, greenjoe said:

I’m at the Lewisville Cracker Barrel for a breakfast meeting.  I wouldn’t have thought so, but there is a lot of Aggie, UT and even Dallas Stars gear on sale here.  But, you guessed it-no North Texas stuff.  I wonder who one speaks to to get some representation at this popular eatery?  

We didn't have to try and guess--you put it in the topic title.

1 hour ago, meanJewGreen said:

We don’t eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel, we eat at Old West Cafe

Holy crap I miss that place.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, greenjoe said:

You’re missing the point !  I had to eat breakfast while a Texas Longhorn stuffed toy stared at me !

That is admittedly traumatic, but Cracker Barrel serves alcohol now. Get some beer or mimosas and power through it.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • Pissed 1

23 minutes ago, greenjoe said:

“Other than that, did you enjoy the play, Mrs. Lincoln ?”

You’re missing the point !  I had to eat breakfast while a Texas Longhorn stuffed toy stared at me !

And Old West moved south on I-35 next door to Chili’s.  The old Black Eyed Pea building.  But I regress….

I'm just wondering who does breakfast meetings at Cracker Barrel when you have plenty of better options in Denton. 

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • Pissed 1

3 hours ago, greenjoe said:

Speak with the store manager about it. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

5 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Great stuff at the Denton Rally House.  I heard one of their employees state that the Alliance location had even more. 

Was in the Denton Rally House before the game last night. Great selection!

Edited by Marty
  • Upvote 2