Breaking News Morris adds three former UIW/Washington State assistants

TheReal_jayD

2 minutes ago, Green Crazy said:

If you consider Kliff's system and Morris' the same then I guess so, but I don't think the two run the exact same system.  Davis is the oldest and most experienced at 30 with a whopping 5 years coaching experience. Brophy, is 26 and seems to only have GA experience. Surita is 26 and has the same lengthy career as Brophy, but isn't coaching. 

These are all estimates on age because none of them have much of a internet presence, not even a Wikipedia link. 

Not liking this.

note, I'm I didn't include Davis' GA years as coaching experience. 

1)Morris was Kliffs OC

2)Joel Filani only had GA exp when he was hired first go around. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

1)Morris was Kliffs OC

2)Joel Filani only had GA exp when he was hired first go around. 

True, but he was in the pros for 4 seasons and then a GA for 3 seasons.  Harrell, 5 years in the pros and like 97and03 said, one as an analyst and one as a position coach. Brophy seemed to vanish for two years after stopping playing in 2019 and being a GA for one season at Washington State.

And Morris seemed to be Kliff's OC in name only.

All I'm saying is that this is starting as a very green and very young staff. It can change.

Edited by Green Crazy
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, tmjerm said:

All were guys he brought with him to Wazzu from UIW so clearly they’re all on the same page about things. 

This.   They all seem very young, but since they have worked together for a couple years, and with Morris, those are positives.   

• Upvote 5