Future and Past Scheduling

DemolitionDan

I went to look up one scheduling thing and went down a deep rabbit hole. The list below is all the schools we have never played in football. A couple of observations: 1. 47 schools that we have never played seems like a big number, but not sure how it compares to others and 2. Seems like we stay away from Big Ten and ACC - wonder if that's intentional or just it panned out.

So my question to everyone here is, out of the schools listed below (except for Temple and Wyoming, because they're on our future schedule already), who are the top 3 teams you would love to see on a future schedule?

image.png.f6a68353c8e1ab5f9fbbb798eb675423.png

Edited by DemolitionDan
  • Upvote 2

We had talked about in a past thread how Georgia Tech is looking for a nonconference game the same date we are in 2023. Would love to see that, and attend the game with some friends in Atlanta.

I have a coworker who is a passionate South Carolina alumnus. That'd be a fun game to attend together.

Otherwise, I'd love to visit any P5 school or have them blow through Denton.

• Upvote 1