Tulsa in process of hiring Kevin Wilson

jtm0097

Honestly, I think this would mean that Fuente rejected that job.    Surely they reached out to him, and I bet he would be interested in coaching close to home.   Fuente's resume is better than Wilson's too.   

I dunno if that means anything about UNT's contact with Fuente or if anything was already in place or agreed upon prior to Tulsa's job opening.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

You do know he's been OC at Ohio State the past 6 years, right?  I would imagine he's learned a thing or two in that time, and his offensive success in undeniable.

Not a clear home run, but this could be a solid dark horse hire.

Going from a school with probably the most talented offensive players year after year and a budget and facilities second to none. Might work, but that's the risk when you go after P5 assistants form the Mega-money schools

• Upvote 1