General admission ticket prices? (range)

Rubicon

My family of six will probably (hopefully) be at the Army game on the 18th. We're hoping to drive from Arizona because my son has UNT Merit Day on Friday and the UNT Preview on Saturday. 

We would like to all go to the game, and we're hoping that there are decent seats that aren't too expensive. What is the range of prices? Can they be bought at the stadium? How much do really good seats cost? Etc.

Thanks in advance for any insight anyone has on this!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rubicon said:

How well does Army travel? Should be some good seats over on the visitor side, huh?

$12 a seat? Those are fabulous prices!

We've been really competitive with Army the last couple of games, and Ft. Hood is fairly close, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a good amount there, but you wouldn't have a problem finding a seat

3 hours ago, Rubicon said:

My family of six will probably (hopefully) be at the Army game on the 18th. We're hoping to drive from Arizona because my son has UNT Merit Day on Friday and the UNT Preview on Saturday. 

We would like to all go to the game, and we're hoping that there are decent seats that aren't too expensive. What is the range of prices? Can they be bought at the stadium? How much do really good seats cost? Etc.

http://www.meangreensports.com/tickets/football.html

All your answers are here.  Scroll down to Single-Game Tickets.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Rubicon said:

Does your son know what he wants to major in?

If you'll ping me on or around November 14thish, and the athletic department is offering me two free general admission tickets as they are for this weekend, you can have them.  

How well does Army travel? Should be some good seats over on the visitor side, huh?

$12 a seat? Those are fabulous prices!

Army fans travel quite good for being based in West Point, New York.  Texas area military installations I believe are usually contacted about this game.  Not sure if that goes as far as Fort Hood. 

North Texas played Army at Texas Stadium years ago and they had a good following at that game.   

Their fans now know a bit more about North Texas from last year which I believe will increase their number of fans at Apogee Stadium on November 18.  Plus..........Army recruits Texas and any time they get to play in the Lone Star State that is a plus for them. 

Many of our's favorite game against such teams is still the high-scoring Navy game during the Dodge era.  The flyover from 4 jets from what used to be Carswell AFB in Fort Worth was very moving & a patriotic moment for many of us.    

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

10 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Army fans travel quite good for being based in West Point, New York.  Texas area military installations I believe are usually contacted about this game.  Not sure if that goes as far as Fort Hood. 

North Texas played Army at Texas Stadium years ago and they had a good following at that game.   

Their fans now know a bit more about North Texas from last year which I believe will increase their number of fans at Apogee Stadium on November 18.  Plus..........Army recruits Texas and any time they get to play in the Lone Star State that is a plus for them. 

Many of our's favorite game against such teams is still the high-scoring Navy game during the Dodge era.  The flyover from 4 jets from what used to be Carswell AFB in Fort Worth was very moving & a patriotic moment for many of us.    

GMG!

When Army played at Apogee a few years ago, didn't a Chinook fly over?  ...Maybe a Blackhawk?    I just remember a gigantic helicopter flew over.

4 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

When Army played at Apogee a few years ago, didn't a Chinook fly over?  ...Maybe a Blackhawk?    I just remember a gigantic helicopter flew over.

I'm going to guess something similar will be happening.. 

Also, Fort Sill (Lawton, OK) is actually closer to Denton than Fort Hood (Killeen, TX) but only by about 30-40 miles

21 hours ago, Rubicon said:

http://www.meangreensports.com/tickets/football.html