Playoffs? Too complicated!

Wag Tag

• All About UNT changed the title to Playoffs? Too complicated!

I love mike leach, one of the coolest moments in my brief (and i mean brief) sports radio career, i was producing a sports talk show in northwest arkansas and one of my jobs was to call the guests before we came on air, discuss what the hosts would talk about and then i'd just kinda chat em up for a minute. So i call Mike leach and go over whats going on, and we had a few minutes until the segment started and sometimes the guest just wants to go on hold....but not the ole pirate. He went on a 5 minute rant with me about rain in texas and how crazy the rain storms were. That was 6 years ago and believe me i will never forget that moment in my life.  

...also got to talk to Beano Cook one time...that dude was also one interesting fella....

• Upvote 3