2017 Schedule Poster

They have, but they had them available only at the Coaches Caravans! They did not have them available to students until the day of the "Graduation Block Party", and I missed the table right as they put everything away. I also know that they are handing them out at the new student orientations. 

This is coming from a current student's viewpoint, so I have no say about the whole Alumni Association deal... But I thought I'd let you know that they currently exist, and as far as I've seen they're really nice!

• Upvote 3

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 4:12 PM, MeanGreengdub said:

Have they released the 2017 Football Schedule posters? I emailed the alumni association a month ago and got no response. 

Alumni Association has nothing to do with it...did you contact the athlete department?  The posters have been out for some time.  If you want one I can go by and pick one up for you and mail it to you.  Happy to do so.  Just let me know.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, KRAM1 said:

Alumni Association has nothing to do with it...did you contact the athlete department?  The posters have been out for some time.  If you want one I can go by and pick one up for you and mail it to you.  Happy to do so.  Just let me know.

I'll take you up on this one... I live in San Diego. 

15 hours ago, Silent Eagle said:

I'll take you up on this one... I live in San Diego. 

Well...great, but I need your address.  PM me with your address and I'll take care of you.

• Upvote 1