Off Season Work

GMG24

25 minutes ago, GMG24 said:
Mason Fine, Wylie Reinhardt, Trevor Moore with the Best records by a land slide.  Pretty impressive. 

It appears whoever the dude Mason ("Jake Davis"?) is going against is not showing up.  He's only 1-1, while Mason is 22-1.
Hambone getting whipped every which way by Flusche.  Same with Murray & Reinhart, respectively.
Cade getting beat quite a bit as well.

3 minutes ago, AustinFromUNT said:

Mason Fine 22-1 vs Cade Pearson 2-12 hmm

Read the chart.  They're battling head-to-head with whoever is next to them.   It could be completely different if Cade & Mason matched up with each other... we won't know unless they shuffle this.
For instance, on the very first row, it's Team "T6 Skill Gray's": Kishawn McClain directly battling Team "T6 Skill Maroon's": Jaylon Guyton.

Interesting stuff, but I won't really put much stock into it as far as on-the-field performance indicators.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

Don't forget Devin O'Hara (17-0) and Andy Flusche (20-1).

Absolutely, I did a quick scan in between classes.  Nice catches.  

I don't think these are "On-Field" indicators in anyway, however it does show who loves to compete, and that more times than not does give an idea of what is going to happen when S hits the fan.  Tuck tail and run or bow up and start swinging.  

14 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Did they get shuffled yesterday or something?     According to the picture above, McClain is up against Guyton, and Wilson is down against Turner Smiley.

They'll shuffle everyday I believe.  Increase competition, they're pitting guys against certain competition it looks like.  English vs Pahinui is a solid match up. 

9 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Did they get shuffled yesterday or something?     According to the picture above, McClain is up against Guyton, and Wilson is down against Turner Smiley.

Yea does shuffle, I looked at another day because it was McClain vs Wilson and it was 24-2 or something like that with McClain winning...

• Upvote 2

I don't get how some of these #s don't add up.. some guys do 17 or 18 then others do 20 21? I'm assuming it changes based on position?

Also, either McClain is just dominating people, or we should be worried about what he is doing to our WRs today he beat up Smiley 13-5 and Jordan Murray lost big again...