On Second Glance Poll

Harry

On second glance; 2017 FB Recruiting Class  

68 members have voted

1. 1. On second glance, is the 2017 FB Signing Class looking better than you originally thought?

• Yes, I am starting to warm up to it!
    • No - still not pleased.
    • Maybe. If we land some transfers and late qualifiers we will be ok.
    • I liked it from the start!

5 hours ago, MeanGreenZen said:

I like Seth Littrell and will take going to a bowl game anytime.

Every time Seth Littrell steps in front of a microphone, he looks about as comfortable as someone getting a prostate exam.

Just as we expect a freshman to improve as a sophomore, I would also expect Littrell to improve as a communicator. He hasn't done that yet and I do believe it impacts recruiting.

Take a toastmasters class or something Seth! Read How to Win Friends and Influence People!

And yes, I know being charasmatic never landed Danny Mac a top 5 class, but he didn't have the other stuff going for him that Littrell has. 

I think you hit the mark here. And while Mac was charismatic, he was out of touch. His reference for a mobile QB was Fran Tarkenton. A guy who played 20 years before recruits were born. 

• 2 weeks later...