turner smiley

Maduro

anyone know what WR option he could have been this season (1, 2, or 3)?  looks like he may have been partying a little too hard last night...noticed him this morning on the denton jail report for dwi.  i'm interested to see how Littrell handles this situation.  for no good reason, i got a lot of faith in goree and rutherford turning some heads this year and maybe they can pick up the slack if this guy is no longer part of the plan.  gotta pray for none of our other receivers to get into any off-field trouble.  hope smiley is able to get this issue sorted out and get his life back on track quick.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Maduro said:

anyone know what WR option he could have been this season (1, 2, or 3)?  looks like he may have been partying a little too hard last night...noticed him this morning on the denton jail report for dwi.  i'm interested to see how Littrell handles this situation.  for no good reason, i got a lot of faith in goree and rutherford turning some heads this year and maybe they can pick up the slack if this guy is no longer part of the plan.  gotta pray for none of our other receivers to get into any off-field trouble.  hope smiley is able to get this issue sorted out and get his life back on track quick.

Yep I checked and that's him. Ugh just use UBER or LYFT!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, Maduro said:

This may be his final straw...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

50 minutes ago, GTWT said:

He's, what, 19 or 20?  Let's cut him a little slack until we know for sure what happened.  Then let's let the DPD & UNT coaching staff handle the problem. 

So said Baylor........  While I don't know that this warrants a kid getting kicked off the team, he needs to be punished in some fashion.  Gone are the days of the off the field issues being handled by the legal system.  The expectation has been set that schools (and professional teams) handle these issues independently, as the legal system has been exposed (in some cases) of letting guys off the hook.  And please don't get me wrong, this is nowhere on par with happened in Waco.  Nonetheless, Littrell and the administration need to take their own action here, regardless of what the legal system does. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1