MGB: Breaking news -- Calvin Minor arrested

Brett Vito

Less than two ounces? That should have been stuffed in the test kit so there wasn't enough evidence left to go on or he should have been given the chance to flush it down the toilet and been forced to call his parents. Glad to see the campus police are using limited resources on such a major crime. I'll bet they worked their way to a major supplier of 8 ounces of weed. (For the hard liners that is sarcasm.) None of this is news worthy.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, foutsrouts said:

I guess some just take "Glory to the Green" a little too literally.

Or apply a completely different meaning...

Hey, here is an idea. Littrell should Spring a surprise drug test on the entire team. I mean, he does run the spread, and UNT loves to repeat mistakes...

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

30 minutes ago, UNTexas said:

he should have been given the chance to flush it down the toilet and been forced to call his parents. 

Sadly, a byproduct of filming every interaction that police have with the public is the inability for officers to police (use good judgement on certain situations) anymore. And not because this was a football player.

Old school is he would trade info for that amount of dope being dumped. Info on dealers or other criminal activity (yes, if you are smoking weed, more times than not you possess this info). That is what policing used to be about. If you did that on camera and destroyed the marihuana, your own agency would discipline you for destroying evidence.

True story. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

42 minutes ago, UNTexas said:

Less than two ounces? That should have been stuffed in the test kit so there wasn't enough evidence left to go on or he should have been given the chance to flush it down the toilet and been forced to call his parents. Glad to see the campus police are using limited resources on such a major crime. I'll bet they worked their way to a major supplier of 8 ounces of weed. (For the hard liners that is sarcasm.) None of this is news worthy.

Considering how Marijauna is illegal in the state of Texas no matter what amount. So driving a little drunk is fine, just as long as your not too drunk?

I don't care how much he had in his possession, he's breaking the law and needs to be punished accordingly.  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2