2016 Football Club Seats for sale

UNT90

I am posting my 2016 Club Seats for sale. The cost is simply my cost for this year. $1350 for two seats and a blue lot parking space, a pre-game meal in the club level, and your choice of sitting inside or outside to watch the game. 

Try out club seats without the terrible investment/commitment of expense and long term "stadium donation," which is really a seat license. 

This is on a year to year basis. I can choose not to sell them next year and you can choose not to buy them. Like I said, no long term commitment. 

If you are considering buying club seats, this is your chance to do a full year test run. PM me if you are interested.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, UNT90 said:

I am posting my 2016 Club Seats for sale. The cost is simply my cost for this year. $1350 for two seats and a blue lot parking space, a pre-game meal in the club level, and your choice of sitting inside or outside to watch the game. 

Try out club seats without the terrible investment/commitment of expense and long term "stadium donation," which is really a seat license. 

This is on a year to year basis. I can choose not to sell them next year and you can choose not to buy them. Like I said, no long term commitment. 

If you are considering buying club seats, this is your chance to do a full year test run. PM me if you are interested.

You have got to have the worst sales campaign of all times.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, untcampbell said:

I will give you $50 for them, each. They are worth the price you post, but I will offer you the price at which you value them, with a slight premium added for your consideration.

GMG

Why not pay the value you and RV place on the seats? Aren't you really saying that club seats have almost no value because the terrible way the AD is run by RV?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Army of Dad said:

Why not pay the value you and RV place on the seats? Aren't you really saying that club seats have almost no value because the terrible way the AD is run by RV?

Yes, he just doesn't realize it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, UNT90 said:

Ahhhhhhahaha hell no. I'll buy at the gate. No nothing from me until RV is out. Good luck getting those out of your hand at that price. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

You have got to have the worst sales campaign of all times.  

Not really. It's a year of club seats without the commitment. You don't have to pay the "seat license" and it works out to $225 a game.

If this doesn't work and no UNT fan wants them, I'll go to every opponents fan board and offer them up on a per game basis. $225 per game will get them 2 tickets to the club and a parking pass. I'll get a few takers, I think. That will allow me to give $0 to UNT athletics for the first time in a long time.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

33 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Not really. It's a year of club seats without the commitment. You don't have to pay the "seat license" and it works out to $225 a game.

If this doesn't work and no UNT fan wants them, I'll go to every opponents fan board and offer them up on a per game basis. $225 per game will get them 2 tickets to the club and a parking pass. I'll get a few takers, I think. That will allow me to give $0 to UNT athletics for the first time in a long time.

That is an excellent idea! You may need to identify another place to post your reasonable offer if you want to keep them in UNT hands, since most on this board are very cynical about how much they would enjoy a season in those great seats.

The imp in me says, if you can't divest those tickets by Plan A or Plan B, donate them to these guys and take a charitable deduction:

200.gif200.gif

They will get a charge out cozying up to RV and "the 17" and I know they would have a great time.

4 hours ago, UNT90 said:

Way too high, I have a counter offer I hope you seriously consider:

Ut2ga9p.png

• Upvote 6

36 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

Way too high, I have a counter offer I hope you seriously consider:

Ut2ga9p.png

As much as I love that episode, no thanks. 

My theory is that the Lockness monster was asking for $3.50 because he was trying to get enough money to order Jimmy Johns.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1

• Harry locked this topic