11 hours ago, Coach Bill Lewis said:

Anyone watching and thoughts? The Republican debates have really devolved into children yelling at each other. But it is highly entertaining.

Trump better find himself a good nanny to straighten him out if he wants to win in November. He needs to act at least somewhat like a politician if he doesn't want to lose massive amounts of votes from the mature audience.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, foutsrouts said:

Trump better find himself a good nanny to straighten him out if he wants to win in November. He needs to act at least somewhat like a politician if he doesn't want to lose massive amounts of votes from the mature audience.

"Mature audience"

Have you been watching American politics over the last decade or so?

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, Army of Dad said:

"Mature audience"

Have you been watching American politics over the last decade or so?

If someone had the time, it would be a lot of fun to play a trivia game where people post real archived quotes and then the board guesses if they are from Trump, 90, Hillary, SE-66 or FFR.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, forevereagle said:

At no time in recent history has the door been more open for a legitimate third party candidate.

I'd vote for Bloomberg in a heartbeat. *

*currently typing on Bloomberg terminal keyboard, probably unbiased at this point.

2 hours ago, forevereagle said:

At no time in recent history has the door been more open for a legitimate third party candidate.

Agree, for the right third party candidate. If the choice is Trump or Hillary, I'll probably just stay home. This really is idiocracy come to life.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Not feeling the Bern or Trust(ing)Ted?

As a third party? 

No. 

Mid love for Bernie to run, obviously, to split the dem vote, but then Trump gets elected and we are on our way to riots, Marshall law, and dictator Donald. It's the worst candidate field in the history of American Presidential Elections.   By far.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, UNT90 said:

As a third party? 

No. 

Mid love for Bernie to run, obviously, to split the dem vote, but then Trump gets elected and we are on our way to riots, Marshall law, and dictator Donald. It's the worst candidate field in the history of American Presidential Elections.   By far.

The only way to rid RV as AD is for him to run for President as a 3rd party.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, foutsrouts said:

Yeah, but I don't quite recall McCain, Romney, or Obama bragging about their penises, or having insulting pet nicknames for each other. It has reached a whole new level.

That has nothing to do with their being a mature audience in the general election. What you are seeing the the steady devolving body politic in the country. 

Think of the Clinton presidency, the heinous things said about George W, Obama being elected on nothing much more than a cult of personality, and now the Donald continuing that trend. 

There simply isn't a mature audience in this country anymore. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, UNT90 said:

I'd second that nomination.

Done.

Rick Villareal is now hereby the nominee to represent the newly-created: Home Openers Sell Themselves Party as a candidate for the President of the United States.

I expect to see alot of our nation's issues: border security, foreign threats, wage gaps, racial tension and the like somehow blamed on The University of Tulsa, Northern Arizona University and Gretchen Battaille, while he allows the economy to go in the toilet and stay there for his entire 1st term, because, "hey, we gave Johnny 5 years!".  On the plus side, you can expect a balanced budget, that's for darn sure!

We, here at gomeangreen.com urge Rick Villareal to step aside from his duties as North Texas Athletic Director while stumping.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On March 4, 2016 at 1:58 PM, MeanGreenTexan said:

Done.

Rick Villareal is now hereby the nominee to represent the newly-created: Home Openers Sell Themselves Party as a candidate for the President of the United States.

I expect to see alot of our nation's issues: border security, foreign threats, wage gaps, racial tension and the like somehow blamed on The University of Tulsa, Northern Arizona University and Gretchen Battaille, while he allows the economy to go in the toilet and stay there for his entire 1st term, because, "hey, we gave Johnny 5 years!".  On the plus side, you can expect a balanced budget, that's for darn sure!

We, here at gomeangreen.com urge Rick Villareal to step aside from his duties as North Texas Athletic Director while stumping.

Whoa whoa whoa!!

That's the Five Home Games Per Year With No Game On Opening Saturday Party, fella! 

Don't try to steal their candidate!

But only after RV declined a strong push from the It's Tulsa's Fault Party.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 9:38 AM, MDH said:

If it comes down to Hillary v. Trump, I will begrudgingly vote for the dem.

Don't do it. With Hillary you can kiss the Second Amendment goodbye, say hello to a liberal slanted SCOTUS and sharia law. With Trump, you can at least hope that he stays with the American tenant.

Edited by Hunter Green
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

18 minutes ago, Hunter Green said:

Don't do it. With Hillary you can kiss the Second Amendment goodbye, say hello to a liberal slanted SCOTUS and sharia law. With Trump, you can at least hope that he stays with the American tenant.

Let this be a lesson - if you're gonna do a 666th post, make sure you make the most of it.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

10 hours ago, Hunter Green said:

Being that I work in portfolio management I really care most for what will be beneficial for my industry and my clients - and that is NOT Trump. Equity markets will be in utter chaos until they digest what Trump even stands for wrt economic policy; that is, if he ever figures it out. I can't determine if he's pandering to idiots or if he's really this clueless when it comes to business and economics. I'll only swallow the Hillary pill if we keep the House majority so she can't have free reign to do what she wants.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 3/6/2016 at 11:02 AM, Hunter Green said:

Wow, this is the shit conservatives actually believe...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5