UTSA REALLY increase potential salary ...

bdan2002

10 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

Only because they got tu's permission. I'm so glad that we aren't some bottom feeding subsidiary like NutsaCK. Feels good not being another university's bitch

Things always happen "only because". Only because.... of recruiting, facilities, coaching, tv contracts, weather, scheduling, tailgating, bands, student attendance, etc. In theory, unt has more control over its destiny "only because". Its a Red Herring.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, emmitt01 said:

So the only questions now are:

1. Which retread that we wouldn't hire as a coordinator will they money whip just to say they did it?

2. Will he promise recruits original or extra crispy?

Don't forget Cookie!

Guys, UTSA has a lot of Mexican-American heritage at their school.  Don't hate.  If they are willing to pay another White Person coach to walk among them, that is their choice/decision/prerogative. 

Unless you can think of a Mexican-American heritage coach they can hire, just sit back, relax with a bag of Sabritones, a bottle of Barrilitos, and watch it all unfold.

tumblr_o0urwzQpbn1ty5hono1_1280.jpg

• Downvote 2

Are they increasing the pool because they found the current set of prospect that they have on their list undesirable or are they raising the pool because this late in the game they had to to get the current targets they had to consider the position?

Lets see who they get, then we can decide if the money was well spent or desperation

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, HarringtonFishSmeller said:

Guys, UTSA has a lot of Mexican-American heritage at their school.  Don't hate.  If they are willing to pay another White Person coach to walk among them, that is their choice/decision/prerogative. 

Unless you can think of a Mexican-American heritage coach they can hire, just sit back, relax with a bag of Sabritones, a bottle of Barrilitos, and watch it all unfold.

What in the hell are you rambling about?  See... this is why it's never safe to have TFLF/HFS on free posting, he'll make 12 straight decent posts, then his meds wear off and he's into the weeds.  

ETA: GO TAKE THE PILLS THE NICE DOCTOR TOLD YOU TO TAKE, YES, I KNOW YOU FEEL BETTER AND THINK YOU DON'T NEED THE PILLS.  THAT IS BECAUSE THE PILLS WERE WORKING.  GO. TAKE. THE PILLS.  

tBK15GO.gif

Edited by Cerebus
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

What in the hell are you rambling about?  See... this is why it's never safe to have TFLF/HFS on free posting, he'll make 12 straight decent posts, then his meds wear off and he's into the weeds.  

What are you talking about?  My family is half Mexican and one of my full Mexican nephews almost went to UTSA.  I took him down there for a visit.  The knothead ended up at SFA before flunking out.  And, I had a cousin whose husband graduated from UTSA's medical school. 

Are you saying that the demographic reality of my comments about UTSA are incorrect?  The enrollment has to be at least 70% Mexican-American in heritage. 

Every single time we hit a convenience store or grocer my kids are careening off each other and innocent bystanders to get to the rack of Sabritones.  Or, Pingüinos.  And, they are washing it down with a bottle of Barrilitos or Jarritos.  That's my reality, hombre.  

My daughter throws a fit in Fiesta if we don't let her have Bubu Lubu...which the store bastards have strategically placed at the cash registers so that kids can beat the snot out of their parents wailing for it while they wait their turn to check out.

Edited by HarringtonFishSmeller
Banging on the piñata.
  • Upvote 1

Do you not understand the demographic reality of America in 2016?  Right now, they are planning the making of Fast and Furious 8!  Who do you think is driving that: http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/06/media/fast-and-furious-diverse-box-office/

It is an academic institution, UTSA.  It is chock full of demographic politics like any other school.  Schools and Universities thrive on that stuff.  Supreme Court cases for the past forty years have dwelt upon academics, demographics, and admissions.  Missouri.  Yale.  

And, you think I'm just picking it out of the thin air?