Tuesday night note (Kincade has talked to former teammate about UNT)

Harry

UNT is in the early stages of its rebuilding process under new coach Seth Littrell.

Recruiting will be a big part of the plans considering how far behind UNT is at this point. One potential target is Ole Miss transfer and former Dallas Skyline quarterback DeVante Kincade.

There is no indication at this point if UNT is interested Kincade, or if Kincade is interested in UNT.

A source close to Kincade indicated Tuesday night that he has been in contact with his former Skyline teammate Anthony Wallace, though.

read more:  http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2015/12/tuesday-night-note-kincade-has-talked-to-former-teammate-about-unt.html/

This could be a big steal and one hell of a coup if he is in fact headed here.

Not as much if he has to sit out a year.

If we were able to grab up this kid, I feel like he would be a magnet for other recruits Offensively and Defensively

That's Littrell's job. A guy with one to two years left of eligibility who played sparingly at Ole Miss is no more appealing than a good high school QB commit to other recruits. It's up to Littrell and crew to convince the kids he is.

I'd love to see what he could do, especially if he was granted the hardship and could play 2 years.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2015/12/07/ole-miss-quarterback-devante-kincade-transfer/76961838/

I've never seen anywhere that the hardship is a legitimate possibility. It just said he wants to be closer to his mom. He said take care of her, which opens up the speculation, but that just could be his choice in wording. But I guess we'll find out.

• Upvote 1

Not as much if he has to sit out a year.

Meh. Unless he has been playing behind SEC All Conference QBs. Transfers don't have a great record.

Different from grad transfers. 

If he only gets one year, I would prefer he were a grad transfer with a track history of success. I'd be more open to that or two years of production. But we don't know what he's got other than his HS tape. He's very accurate is a gunslinger, but I hope he worked on his footwork, stance, anticipation, and pocket awareness while at Ole Miss.