Jarvis Christian (11/13/15)

CMJ

The 111 is encouraging regardless of opponent. That's a lot of shots finding the bottom of the net. 

The 82 is almost just as discouraging. NAIA's shouldn't drop 80+ on D1 squads. 

It's a breathe of fresh UNT air though. That's for sure. 

We have work to do on the defensive end, but when they behind by 20 plus they just started jacking threes left and right. They had to hit doe eventually. Plenty of room to grow, but s good start. With Harris back on Monday we should do even better

im also hoping to see what Katenda has Monday.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

We have work to do on the defensive end, but when they behind by 20 plus they just started jacking threes left and right. They had to hit doe eventually. Plenty of room to grow, but s good start. With Harris back on Monday we should do even better

im also hoping to see what Katenda has Monday.

UAB is as advertised. They went into Auburn and almost pulled out the W. Lost 75-74. 

Enjoyed the game very much. Kids loved it. Bring the family out to the next game and help cheer them on to another win.  

Also enjoyed catching up with @Army of Dad and meeting @KRAM1

The beer selection was good. Always enjoy an Audacity Sunset or 3. 

Great meeting you as well Travis.  Thanks for bringing the kids out and supporting the Mean Green.  Hope to see you Monday as well.  Fun game with all the scoring.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

That game was a lot of fun to be at. Loved the new lighting, plus our team looks like a talented bunch.

I could do without the unnecessary amount of turnovers though, plus our play in the paint could use some improvement. It also seemed like we struggled at times against what was a poor full court press from Jarvis, resulting in several of the aforementioned turnovers.

And to the group of fraternity brothers that were sitting in front of me, pleaseeeeeee come up with some better attempts at trash talking than what I heard last night, because "number 33 can't see.........and he has to pee!" and "hey number 21, do you know what 7 X 3 is? Yeah you don't, cause you're stupid!" just aren't cutting it. 

• Upvote 3

I honestly think we turned over the ball a lot because we were just loose and so far ahead. This is a poor excuse, but I am sure that is why they were so loose. They were trying to break 2 and 3 players down in the half court without getting rid of the ball. Against better competition we will protect the ball better. I cannot say the same in the post. Going forward post play will be the biggest issue. We really needed Mike Thomas. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2