Miami @FAU close to sell out

Harry

Makes a man feel good to be outnumbered in his own stadium. That is why the Aggies used to call Baylor's old stadium "Kyle Field North". No thanks.

Makes him feel even better, when he brings in someone who won't contribute to attendance. Yeah, lets not make a Texas P5 invade our stadium. But let's bring in someone who can fill in 10-11k of the seats.

(I guess I can say RV had the right mind set with SMU, problem is.... SMU sucks at bringing fans....)

Makes him feel even better, when he brings in someone who won't contribute to attendance. Yeah, lets not make a Texas P5 invade our stadium. But let's bring in someone who can fill in 10-11k of the seats.

(I guess I can say RV had the right mind set with SMU, problem is.... SMU sucks at bringing fans....)

A lot of SMU fans had a sense of despair under June Jones.  He won initially but his act got old and tiresome the longer he was there.

I can envision better SMU crowds under Morris.  Especially once they start winning consistently. 

A lot of SMU fans had a sense of despair under June Jones.  He won initially but his act got old and tiresome the longer he was there.

I can envision better SMU crowds under Morris.  Especially once they start winning consistently. 

Good point... Will SMU match what UNT should bring to their stadium though? If so, that will be a good home game next year!

Good point... Will SMU match what UNT should bring to their stadium though? If so, that will be a good home game next year!

I think it depends on how they fair against Baylor.  If they play like UTSA did against Arizona then yes!

We should be playing AAC, MWC, MAC, SBC teams that have alumni in DFW area at Apogee. I can even understand ACU who will bring about 3,500, but why not SFA, TXST@SM, LAMAR--- not Liberty, Incarnate Word, Tx Southern, and certainly no SLC! I too do not want to become DKR Memorial North, Kyle Field North, or Gaylord Family Stadium South ( OU for those who may be clueless) AD  can schedule these on 2 for 1 but have the sense to play those type games in Dallas. Third week of State Fair in Cotton Bowl is a natural for this that City of Dallas would embrace, but that would make too much sense to ever happen!!!

• Upvote 1

No.

SMU is a small private that has trouble brining their own fans to home games, even when June was shiny and new and taking them to bowl games.

SMU's ceiling for their fans at Appogee is around 750. 

Wait, watch and see next season.

True, but the difference in basketball attendance now at Moody is like night and day. On the other hand a lot of those in attendance at those games appear to be local Dallas basketball fans rather than alums. Wish we could get Denton locals to do likewise if we ever have a quality hoops team again.