5th Annual GMG.Com Basketball Game

KRAM1

Of course I'm in...

Excellent...thanks....twist some arms and get them to play as well...we can use all we can get! Thanks for your continued support!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 1

Is there a required number of posts you must have submitted in order to play?? If not I am in! If so be ready for spam messages and then I am in.

nope...just being a member on the board gets you in...well that, 25 bucks and a crusher of milwaukee's best light for me...

Excellent...thanks....twist some arms and get them to play as well...we can use all we can get! Thanks for your continued support!

may have my boss signing up for the board and playing in this. he came to the fiu game last year and enjoyed it. he does hold a north texas degree, but also one from atm. he's your typical white guy 3 point shooter dude...

Update...looking at having the after event party at Oak Street! There is a new taco shop opening next door that some of the Oak Street/East Side guts have invested in as well that will be open for those looking for some food as well as adult beverages at the after event celebration.

Flatlanders tacos are the bomb!!!

may have my boss signing up for the board and playing in this. he came to the fiu game last year and enjoyed it. he does hold a north texas degree, but also one from atm. he's your typical white guy 3 point shooter dude...

Excellent! Just let me know...appreciate the help and support!

Is there a required number of posts you must have submitted in order to play?? If not I am in! If so be ready for spam messages and then I am in.

HA! Absoluitely not! Come on in! We are glad to have you. You will have a great time and help some really deserving UNT Student-Athletes as well. Thanks for the support.

What is your T-Shirt Size?

XL thank you

is PayPal the only way or can we bring cash the day of?

You can bring cash day if event, but please if you choose this option..do show up. Each year I am personally stuck paying for shirts for people who wanted to pay cash at the door and then don't show up for whatever reason. Since I don't want the Cheer Squad to suffer I personally cover this cost, but I really think it should not happen.

So, for all wanting to pay cash at the door...OK, but just remember your shirt is ordered ahead of time and paid for ahead of time. Just be considerate and show up and have a great time.

MG Coach2...I realize this is your first game, so not directed your way at all...just gave me a good intro set up to let folks know that costs are incurred ahead of time. See you at the game. Really happy to have you with us! Thank you, Sir!

Mark I want a large shirt this year! And trying to convince a few of my old teammates to play. I would like to have them on my team if possible. Most likely no one will show since they bailed last year haha

They just need to sign up here...come on...they will show if they commit, right? Right! Thanks for the help.

Ok. One of my buddies is in here but doesn't post. I will try to get him to sign up. It's emosley but he has not been on in ages.

Didn't he play once before? Or did he just not show? Let me know if he is in or not when you can...thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

UPDATE: ArmyofDad is donating items for this year's concession stand through his company! This is great news and a very kind gesture. It will help provide additional funds for the Cheer Team scholarship fund as we will not have to purchase as many items this year!

I cannot thank ArmyofDad and his company enough for this support. Really special to know so many folks like ArmyofDad are members of the great MeanGreenNation. Cannot thank you enough.

Let's all thank ArmyofDad for his generous support! Hear! Hear! Bravo! Thanks so much.

• Upvote 3

I am in. 26, receding hair line, former basketball player, 5'11" white guy who can't jump, shoot, or dribble. Well, I guess I'm ok but I am by no means a Ben Gooding. We all know what kind of athlete he is :hair::hair::hair::hair: how do I pay, or get you the money

I am in. 26, receding hair line, former basketball player, 5'11" white guy who can't jump, shoot, or dribble. Well, I guess I'm ok but I am by no means a Ben Gooding. We all know what kind of athlete he is :hair::hair::hair::hair: how do I pay, or get you the money

Excellent...thank you!

What size t-shirt for you?

You can pay through the paypal link here on GMG.Com dedicated to the game...or you can mail me a check payable to ".UNT Athletics-Cheer Scholarship" If you wish to mail a check...PM me and I'll give you my address. Thanks again...and, I am very sure you will do just fine...you have actual basketball playing experience after all! Ha!

Coaches (Andrew...UNT90)...see this...a guy to draft who has actually played more than playground ball...just in case you are preparing your draft lists...just sayin'