5th Annual GMG.Com Basketball Game

KRAM1

I have been pressured by Kram to play this year. Put me down for a men's medium.

Pressured? I would call it a little gentle "arm twisting". Knew I could count on you...always can! Thanks. Got you down for a medium!

By the way...welcome back as a player. You took a year off, but came to watch the action...knew you really wanted to nail a few three's!

• Upvote 1

We have two new players to add...

Gene and

Rob McKinney.

Welcome aboard guys...really appreciate your help in making this a successful fund-raising event for some great student-athletes.

I have added both to the draft list in the players thread!

• Upvote 1

If anyone needs a 6'4", 53 year old white guy with limited ups, I am willing and able to play.

Oh, no....you are already set to referee. We need some "muscle" out on that court in our referees. At 6'4" there won't be many messin'

With the refs! :-). Besides the black refs tee will make you look even more intimidating.

• Upvote 1

Ok, so I have been talked into it. I am on board. I will post my details in the player thread. L shirt.

The brothers now complete! I have done my job here folks! Thanks for signing up...very happy to have you back on board again for another year. I think you have played in every one to date! Thank you!

• Upvote 1

REMINDER...last day/time to sign up to play is SATURDAY, FEB. 21st...5PM!

The player draft will take place the next day...Sunday, Feb. 22nd at 2:00PM in the GMG.Com Chat Room!

Everyone is certainly welcome to join in the chat room to "discuss" the draft and comment on players, etc. Should not take more than a hour at best...depending upon, of course, how much homework our two coaches have done in the player specific thread.

• Upvote 1

The brothers now complete! I have done my job here folks! Thanks for signing up...very happy to have you back on board again for another year. I think you have played in every one to date! Thank you!

I prefer to think of it as participating, "play" may overstate my abilities.

Edited by forevereagle