Miss St pulls Chason Virgil's offer

BillySee58

Why do you think we haven't offered him a scholarship yet?

We haven't. If we offered him it would've been reported. This kid is one of the hottest names in Texas High School recruiting because of the situation. Everyone is following him. Whether he would be interested or not is irrelevant. In modern day recruiting, us offering him just would not go unreported with the timing and the current circumstances.
  • Upvote 1

We haven't. If we offered him it would've been reported. This kid is one of the hottest names in Texas High School recruiting because of the situation. Everyone is following him. Whether he would be interested or not is irrelevant. In modern day recruiting, us offering him just would not go unreported with the timing and the current circumstances.

This is just insane, even if he is not interested at all, what would it hurt to just throw your hat in the ring and recruit the hell out of him. You can make as many scholarship offers as you want right but can only put so many on the actual scholarship? You might get lucky and he might actually be interested in playing here. I dont know, maybe I am crazy

Has UNT offered. I need a yes or no. If no why in the hell not? QB that could show the other 7 guys on campus how to play. Maybe he chooses is and pulls some of his friends with him. I have a bad feeling smu is fixing to fly by us... AGAIN.

• Upvote 1

The window of opportunity we had on this kid has closed. We should've offered the second Miss State pulled the offer. Now OU has offered and jumped to the forefront of the picture for his services.

I trust everything you say and believe you are the yoda of recruiting. Why do you think we hesitated on this kid?

I trust everything you say and believe you are the yoda of recruiting. Why do you think we hesitated on this kid?

Haha, I don't know. I think we're still just not budging on any high school qbs for this class. We've now apparently offered a qb from next class in Easton Underwood.

That's almost the final sign, to me, that we're just going to see us make sure we get a good high school qb in 2016.

• Upvote 1