Indiana game thread

Harry

Williams is going to be good. He's made some mistakes but has made some good throws. Some poor passes but receivers need to help him out. Pretty much what I expected today so far. Zone read is a positive development.

Special teams need to self scout. No excuse for the onside kick.

Defense is playing hard but have been a bit overmatched up front.

We will be fine. You knew going into this game that everything would be happening a lot faster for DJ. He has settled in. He is still composed. Don't worry about the first half of this one. He will learn.

The real season starts for us next week. We must go 4-3. We should go 5-2. Win or lose today, the MUST wins are the next two weeks.

Settle in. Watch our young one's grow, and chill a little. There are a lot of good things going on.

Edited by UNT86
  • Upvote 1

We have a chance. If our D can keep holding and/or force a TO, we could sneak this on a last second FG. But I doubt it. Depends on how Mac approaches his team talk, and how Skadlaney makes adjustments during the half.

But this is the sort of game all the Dajon fans/supporters wanted to see. He seems like he's the real deal. Excited for conference play and the next three years.

Kevin Wilson to his credit threw the kitchen sink at us and we spit the bit. Credit to our team for hanging in there and making this a ballgame. Dajon looked terrific in the second quarter...I mean terrific.. his shoulder square on that TD throw got a lot of love from the announcers...that isn't easy to do.

Kevin Wilson to his credit threw the kitchen sink at us and we spit the bit. Credit to our team for hanging in there and making this a ballgame. Dajon looked terrific in the second quarter ...I mean terrific.. his shoulder square on that TD throw got a lot of love from the announcers...that isn't easy to do.

nostradamus-occult.jpg

• Upvote 2

What a moron on the halftime show. "Indiana is up 21-7 and has not played very well. north Texas State isn't that good" (a few words may be off but pretty close to the actual quote)

Stupid.

Typical for a B1G announcer who doesn't understand how to name UNT and doesn't understand the aggressive game plan from Wilson.

Moron indeed.

Kevin Wilson to his credit threw the kitchen sink at us and we spit the bit. Credit to our team for hanging in there and making this a ballgame. Dajon looked terrific in the second half...I mean terrific.. his shoulder square on that TD throw got a lot of love from the announcers...that isn't easy to do.

Out and about and not following live, but I'm very, very confused by this post. Am I on an 90 minute delay or something?

• Upvote 1

What a moron on the halftime show. "Indiana is up 21-7 and has not played very well. north Texas State isn't that good" (a few words may be off but pretty close to the actual quote)

Stupid.

I don't get it. We have no history with the Big 10 while we were "North Texas State". To my knowledge, this IU game is our 2nd game ever against a B10 foe...the other being our IU matchup 4 years ago. Its' not like there are 2+ generations of B10 fans with one or two games against NTSU to reminisce about.

Are these people researching us on the SMU forums?

• Upvote 1