Student Spirit

GreenTexan13

So today I go eat at a restaurant just in the out skirts of campus and I see 2 things that bother. One guy had an OU hat and shirt and another guy had a Texas Tech shirt. They both had backpacks and textbooks. Why do we have this problem still? I was hearing that campus is getting greener with our student spirit. Why are we still dealing with this... You're a North Texas Mean Green student. Not a band wagon T-shirt fan.....

• Upvote 4

One time I saw a guy who was more worried about looking fratty (he was wearing red) then wearing green to a football game. I got me and my friends to start yelling y'all are going to get your a** kicked today. And saying stuff like welcome to the nest. We were playing La La and he felt pretty dumb when he said he is a student at unt. A lot of times they dress like its Easter Sunday and I make sure to wish them luck in their Easter egg hunt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One time I saw a guy who was more worried about looking fratty (he was wearing red) then wearing green to a football game. I got me and my friends to start yelling y'all are going to get your a** kicked today. And saying stuff like welcome to the nest. We were playing La La and he felt pretty dumb when he said he is a student at unt. A lot of times they dress like its Easter Sunday and I make sure to wish them luck in their Easter egg hunt.

Did he have khaki shorts, sperry shoes, and those neon framed sun glasses too? Kind of like a American Eagle model? Haha.. Yeah, at least wear anything but the other teams color at a UNT game. Red is not even remotely close to green...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People DONT say anything. That's why it persists. If they were ridiculed by people for wearing that crap they wouldn't do it, just to avoid being bothered all day. But people don't. People think it, but won't say it. That's the problem. I'm sure most on this board will say they would, but nobody on campus actually does.

• Upvote 3