Week 3 Bowl Predictions

Ben Gooding

Brett McMurphy still has faith in the Mean Green. He has us in the Bahamas to play Ball State.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/bowls/projections

He must have DW starting the rest of the year and staying healthy. Then we might be there actually. Big time QB play could be a huge help for us in all phases! Let's hope he's right... Well, partly right, let's hope he meant HOD bowl.

I just can't wait to get this taste out of my mouth and get the next game started. Can't wait to see this team bounce back and hopefully DW gets the start or at least plays the most

Edited by MeanGreen01
  • Upvote 2

Ball State lost to FCS Indiana State this weekend, so I guess he has us both slated to play in the "season didn't work out quite the way we expected" bowl. It seems like that's pretty much what the Bahamas Bowl is, since it's not likely to get fans of schools that travel extremely well. It's more like, "We're already on vacation, I need some football, let's go to the bowl game."

• Upvote 1