SMU@UNT Game on Fox Sports Stations

Cerebus

That's great news! For the games that aren't working regionally, there's also the Fox Sports Go app that might be of use. I haven't gotten that far with it yet so I'll update via a new thread as I find out more for future games.

The game will be broadcast by Fox Sports Southwest. SMU tweeted out earlier that the following Fox Sports Regional networks will also carry the game live:

FoxSports AZ, Detroit, MW, North, Okla, SW & Wisc, PrimeTicket, SportsTimeOhio, SportSouth, SunSports, MASN2, MSG+ & RootSports

Though this might be of use to some of you poor souls not living in the Great State of Texas.

I love you from Boise!

Do any of y'all know if the game is going to be broadcasted on the west coast? I have (Duck fan's) family that live in Oregon that like watching UNT football on TV.

PrimeTicket is the LA based version of Fox Sports and they are showing it. But also if have you the Directv Sports Pack you get all of the Fox Stations. They won't black it out. I am sure most all providers have a sports pack type option where you can get all the Fox regionals.

9:00am with beer in hand I will be ready!!

Hmm. I know I get MASN here in Virginia. Not sure about MASN2, though.

I thought it was going to be on a national network. I already cleared my honey-do calendar and told my wife I was spending the better part of Saturday watching the game. Damn.

Oh well, I'll just watch whatever ACC game is on. She won't know the difference. :devil:

I have a good feeling a lot of people in the area will be tuned in. I know that when I was in high school I used to watch college football all day and if there were 2 local teams playing at 11 am that's the game that I'd be watching. Now if this was a night game competing with sparty and Oregon I can admit that back In high school the Safeway bowl would not be on at my house. Glad I can see the light now. GMG

PrimeTicket is the LA based version of Fox Sports and they are showing it. But also if have you the Directv Sports Pack you get all of the Fox Stations. They won't black it out. I am sure most all providers have a sports pack type option where you can get all the Fox regionals.

9:00am with beer in hand I will be ready!!

Thanks, I know they are big time football lovers. And bought the super sports channel pack I think with whoever the cable provider is, I just wanted to make sure.

Right on! I will be at the game 11 AM beer in hand!

Edited by GreenTexan13

Hmm. I know I get MASN here in Virginia. Not sure about MASN2, though.

I thought it was going to be on a national network. I already cleared my honey-do calendar and told my wife I was spending the better part of Saturday watching the game. Damn.

Oh well, I'll just watch whatever ACC game is on. She won't know the difference. :devil:

If you have MASN I bet you also have MASN 2. The two channels split up the Nationals and Orioles games.

Also just to add about whether or not people have a specific channel or not. Like we discussed DTV has a sports pack and I am sure all other cable/satellite providers offer the same. If you don't have that pack just call and order for the day then cancel. I can watch the game on any of those listed channels so even though they are regional channels it is technically a national game because anyone with that local FOX channel or paying for the premium sports pack will have it. Everyone in the USA can watch the Mean Green destroy the Ponies.

GO MEAN GREEN!!!

The only down side to the "call and order for the day, then cancel" plan is that if you need the same thing multiple times during the season...after the second time they will probably know what you're up to and shut you down.