Spring Game Tailgate

laxtonto

I really wish we would have built a bigger and nicer alumni pavilion.

Have you seen other schools' similar structures?

We got a hell of a steal much like Apogee itself.

That said, if anyone wants to cough up the cash for a large awning and storage space, I'd love you to the end of the earth.

I really wish we would have built a bigger and nicer alumni pavilion.

Got to start somewhere. I personally like it. I have enjoyed hanging out on the pavilion on game days prior to the game. Give it 10 years with a couple conference titles, bowl wins, some top 25 appearances, and some more UNT alumni lifetime members. Flood the pavilion with some good alumni patrons and over time they may expand it (I really don't know but its worth the try) to accommodate the volume. The easiest persuasion is to have a wealthy alumni donate a cool million specifically for the pavilion. That would be a charitable obligation if I ever win a big lump sum lottery. GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 1

Got to start somewhere. I personally like it. I have enjoyed hanging out on the pavilion on game days prior to the game. Give it 10 years with a couple conference titles, bowl wins, some top 25 appearances, and some more UNT alumni lifetime members. Flood the pavilion with some good alumni patrons and over time they may expand it (I really don't know but its worth the try) to accommodate the volume. The easiest persuasion is to have a wealthy alumni donate a cool million specifically for the pavilion. That would be a charitable obligation if I ever win a big lump sum lottery. GO MEAN GREEN!

Bottomgreen and I checked it out today. I had half a beer for you mccox2. Fun times.

• Upvote 3

Thank you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks to Chris and others who made the Pavilion available yesterday. Hot dogs off the grill and cold beer were great, Having the UNT softball game at Marshall on TV was a bonus. Enjoyed talking to you when you finally got to sit down and eat.

• Upvote 2