Editing GMG Mobile Code

Harry

Is there anyway you can get the active discussions listed for cell phones?

It's actually there ---

gallery_1_2_81627.jpg

just click the four square button in the upper right where the arrow is pointing in the image above. This brings up the menu. Then just select "New Content" which is the clock icon.

A cell phone is a mobile telephone that one carries around to be able to make calls away from home. They are very cool. Think Star Trek. The modern incarnation has mutliple functionality, including internet access and "applications" that allow one to interact through programs specific to the site or function one wishes to utlilize.

cheers-slow-clap.gif

• Upvote 5

Hey Harry,

On an Android when selecting a new topic, it always takes you to the last post regardless if you have ever selected that topic. It did that before and then stopped. Recently started doing that again.

Anyone else get that behavior?

Hey Harry,

On an Android when selecting a new topic, it always takes you to the last post regardless if you have ever selected that topic. It did that before and then stopped. Recently started doing that again.

Anyone else get that behavior?

Joey - have you had any software updates or anything? We haven't had that issue reported yet. I know that when I update my Ipad software I will get weird things happening... the latest being I kept having to login over and over and as it turned out the new update forced me into private mode and I finally figured it out and fixed it.

The mobile code has stayed pretty consistent over the past 3-4 years. So it wouldn't likely be anything we changed on our end.

If you keep experiencing this send me a PM or email and I will discuss in more detail with technical support.

Any reason why the background is bluish and not greenish?

I'm on android and don't have that issue joey...I get all topics with new posts listed in said topics to choose from

Edited by THOR