GMG.COM BB GAME TEAMS ANNOUNCED!

KRAM1

I'm feeling some redemption for the white team. Gonna place some Yuengling around the three point line, draw Thor out, he's useless out there.

Dude...I'm useless inside as well...but will gladly drink your beer...

• Upvote 2

Can't teach height. Way to soft sell yourself, but I really don't think there is a need, as we will win by 30.

Wish it was 70.

Want to place another bet on that? Don't forget...half-time presentation!

If Thor is "going the full 40" we have to make sure he doesn't take any shots. There might be children watching. Also paint touches. Don't let that dude get a hold of any paint. Think of the children.

Edited by RAGEMASTER5000

Game update.....

T-shirts arrived today, and they look GREAT....and, joy joy...everyone has one of the size they ordered!

Also...picked up the trophies today. Who will win the most coveted trophy of all...."Most in need of Practice"? Five trophies will be awarded during the after game event at Rudy's....will Ragemaster5000 reign supreme again this year or has he been practicing and will lose the coveted honor? It could be a close race this year!

Come out and enjoy the game...tip-off at 5pm this Saturday...UNT Volleyball gym.

Should we let the fans vote?

• Upvote 3

I will be there guys. I forget what team I'm on again but I will be throwing ill-advised lobs.

Happy to have you aboard....I will have a shirt available for you. Welcome!

I will be there guys. I forget what team I'm on again but I will be throwing ill-advised lobs.

Ha! Easy...just go to the first page of this thread....all players and their teams in full display for the BB world to see. See you Saturday!

• Upvote 2